• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

SBB you are such a flippin bad influence!! Do you see what you have started??

:rofl: sorry ladies :lol:

Amanda can I get a commission for all these orders? :rofl:

X x x

:rofl: sorry ladies :lol:

Amanda can I get a commission for all these orders? :rofl:

X x x

Hehe, if I was making any money yet I would consider it!! Keep up the good work though :haha:

Ha ha will get one as soon as the money comes in :haha: we have a gap this month as DH started a new job.

Amanda my nappy & wrap arrived today and they look gorgeous. I'm so happy the outer of the nappy is pul. I thought it might be cotton and was going to risk it.

Hoping to do the prewash today. In your opinion how much prewashing do they need to get up to decent absorbancy?

I need to unsubscribe form this thread. All these pretty nappies and no money! :ignore:

Was thinking the same thing flubdub! OT but was totally confused ealier cuz you've changed your avatar! I never imagined you looked like this for some reason! Isn't it funny how you picture what people look like when you don't know them :)

Was thinking the same thing flubdub! OT but was totally confused ealier cuz you've changed your avatar! I never imagined you looked like this for some reason! Isn't it funny how you picture what people look like when you don't know them :)

Haha, I know! Its happened a few times to me when I see someone from here on FB or something :)

I didn't think flub looked like that either :haha:

We should do a big 'post a pic of yourself' thread!

Anyway, mandarhino is it a bright star baby nappy? I couldn't wait so didn't even prewash mine :rofl: but have washed it twice now and its lasted 4 hours (admittedly he was sleeping for about 2.5 of those) but just use it :lol:

Wait til I post later what I've ordered from amanda :happydance:

X x x

ive just read through the whole of this thread, including all the links, omg how i want them all!!!:dohh:
why is it ive only just got into cloth when i have pretty much no money:cry: i love the pre loveds i've received but i wish i could afford all these gorgeous funky ones! although i dont think it would help convince my oh that it will save us money lol!:haha:

oooh and sbb your lo is gorgeous!!!:)

Postman has been, I got 7 nappies, a Rockin Green sample, and some LL boosters :blush:

My two ebay ones have come - those funky ones I posted a link to a while back. They are lovely, but not as bright blue as the pic looks. Its more of a bluey-green. Still nice though.

I didn't think flub looked like that either :haha:

We should do a big 'post a pic of yourself' thread!

Anyway, mandarhino is it a bright star baby nappy? I couldn't wait so didn't even prewash mine :rofl: but have washed it twice now and its lasted 4 hours (admittedly he was sleeping for about 2.5 of those) but just use it :lol:

Wait til I post later what I've ordered from amanda :happydance:

X x x

Yep same pattern as yours. I love the pattern. :cloud9: Also got a strawberries wrap which is cuter in RL than it looks on the website.

Oh put a pic up flubdub :)

I dont know if you can tell or not. Its still lovely, dont get me wrong, but not as bright as I thought. Its still one of the funkiest patterns I have, but its put me off buying the wetbag. I dont know what I was expecting really! :dohh:
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h79/rebeccagornall/DSC00642.jpg

I love how this thread has turned into a "Pretty nappy support group" :rofl: You should rename it!

Oh my god, I just read the new title and nearly wet myself!! That nappy is gorgeous flubdub!! Is that the seller that has the green Hello Kitty ones? X

why oh why oh why have I opened this thread, haven't read the whole thing so hope I'm not repeating but I've never seen anything these ones:
https://www.babybumboutique.co.uk/e...B/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es138321/Products/BC-003

VHC jean nappies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->