pretty please bnb ... wobbles or stircrazy plz reply x

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elakizim

i have placed a thread in each trimester about the wanted return of bnb chat room.

i found it a life saver last time i was pregnant for loneliness etc. alot of people are wanted it back as you will see.

i know last time when i was around while the chat room was about it was shut down for bullying or something, can this not be looked at and make sure there would be a blocking system.

please stir and wobbs please alot of people are really wanting it back xxx

I will forward your request to admin

Hiya,

Unfortunately there was more than one issue that raised concern not forgetting the moderating that is needed. We found the chatroom detrimental to the forum and the community.

Trying to push us in to a decision by posting multiple threads (not too mention that's against the rules) using the voting feature trying to drum up support isn't going to resolve the reasons for us closing it down in the first place.
Duplicate posting (submitting the same message more than once) is not permitted.
The chatroom was removed for good reasons although we haven't had the chatroom since the beginning of 2010 (could have even been late 2009) and you joined January 2011 which would mean a duplicate account has been created against the forum TOS:
You are permitted a maximum of 'One' account (membership), active or inactive (including previously banned and accounts closed at user request). If you require temporary access for any reason, require a user name change, or have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via The Service, do not create a new account! Please contact the forum administrator using the Contact Us link below. If you choose to ignore this rule, ALL your accounts will be banned.

Wobbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"