Pretty Pretty Please.xxx

shellie

Reaction score
*Update with pictures on page 3*

Pretty Pretty Please could anybody private message me any cravendale codes they may have if they are not using them themselves to collect the kermit the frog backpack. I would be extremely gratefull!

I've already collected enough for one backpack and I'm stuggling to get the final 7 codes for the second backpack after buying so much milk. I've even been buying milk and just giving it away, my sister was made up the other day, lol.

I know it is really cheeky to ask and I wouldnt usually be so hard faced as to ask but I really really want both of my sons to have one as the baby keeps giggling at the kermit the frog legs when my son walks past wearing his.

I will keep my eye out for private messages and thank anybody in advance who can help. xxx

OH loves cravendale! We don't need a backpack though lol so when we go shopping i'll pick up a promo pack. (Do they all have codes or just specific ones?) x

Thank you so much, I would really appreciate it! They are the ones with the picture of kermit the frog on them. I would be really grateful if you would private message me the code from inside the label.

I buy cravendale even when there is no offer on. My brother was the one who recommended it to me. I'm not a lover of milk to be honest, but I do actually like cravendale. xxx

No problem. My OH goes mental for the stuff. He loves milk :haha: x

I think my son's going to hate milk the amount I've been getting him to drink lately trying to get these codes, lol. I thought any kid would be made up to be asked to drink nesquik 5 times a day! xxx

Just about to pm you.I found one in my mums fridge that no one needs :D

Hiya just replied to your PM. Thank you so much for the code, I really appreciate it. :hugs: xxx

Thank you to the people who have sent me codes. I only need 4 more now and then I can get my son the backpack.

I am really grateful to the bnb people. I will be posting pics when the kids have their backpacks. I really can't thank yous enough, I never thought I would end up being able to sort them out. :hugs: xxx

(on the plus side, I personally have soooo much milk I doubt we will be running out for a while, lol.)

:hi: Hiya. I just wondered if anyone if had any codes from cravendale could they send them to me in a private message please. I would be very gratefull. xxx :hugs:

Thank you Donna, that was very kind of you. XXX :hugs:

Please can someone let me have any spare cravendale codes. We only need 6 more for the 20. Dont think I can drink any more milk.
THANKS

No offence but this is shellies thread to collect codes so please ask somewhere else.

Haven't had chance to go shoppping yet shellie!

Thank you Lubbird, I really appreciate it. xxx :hugs:

Jacqui if anybody sends me any more codes than I need I will private message the extra ones to you. xxx

Sorry about that.
New to this and didnt know how to add a message.

Bump - have you nearly all you need now hun? I'm raging they don't do cravendale in my local shops or I'd have got them for you xx

Hiya Donna, thank you. I need 3 more, it ends on the 14th so I'm going to have to try and get 3more bottles before then if all else fails and give the milk away. It's weird as the shops by mine don't sell cravendale either and there is a tesco express here, you would think they would. xxx

Hiya, I just wanted to update that I finally have all the codes I need. I want to thank everybody for their help in bumping the thread and messaging me codes. I really appreciate the support. xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->