Pretty sure I’m imagining a line...?

Aw Missy dont lose hope! Surely its too late for a chemical hopefully just a slow HCG bulid.

Still no sign of AF for me. I did have a blob of pink/brown stringy stuff mixed with cm when i wiped yesterday so think thats the start of AF coming nothing since though. Just need to know either way. Ive ran out of tests now so cant do another until they come probably wednesday. Probably a good thing though.

Aw Missy dont lose hope! Surely its too late for a chemical hopefully just a slow HCG bulid.

Still no sign of AF for me. I did have a blob of pink/brown stringy stuff mixed with cm when i wiped yesterday so think thats the start of AF coming nothing since though. Just need to know either way. Ive ran out of tests now so cant do another until they come probably wednesday. Probably a good thing though.

Yes, I'm with you...I just want to know one way or another. I had some brown spotting yesterday too but then nothing since. You're 14 DPO today?

Yes i think so! Not 100% sure when i ov'd but based on cramping EWCM i think it was CD20 and on CD34 today.

Cant test again now until the tests arrive so if no af by then ill test again.

Im kinda hoping the brown blob was an IB only just coming out. It was deffo brown so old blood.

Yes i think so! Not 100% sure when i ov'd but based on cramping EWCM i think it was CD20 and on CD34 today.

Cant test again now until the tests arrive so if no af by then ill test again.

Im kinda hoping the brown blob was an IB only just coming out. It was deffo brown so old blood.

I thought the same thing since the blood was brown but I think (for me) my tests would be positive still :nope: FX that's the case for you! Keep us posted!

Hey Missy Any updates?

Im still waiting for AF. Had cramps and wet feeling this morning but nothing else.

1 day late so far. Still waiting for tests to arrive but going to hold out as long as i can. Cant see another BFN.

Yes :-( Started cramping and heavy flow with clots. Really bummed.

News and Missy - I am sorry that :witch: arrived, it's the worst!!!! Hoping next cycle be it, and I will join the tww with you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->