Pretty sure I'm dying...

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Ok so that might be a bit dramatic but I feel like death. We've had a crazy busy week with family visiting and our oldest's 5th birthday. I haven't been eating, drinking, or sleeping like I should. Halfway through the week I started to come down with a horrible cough. It's gotten worse and today when I woke up the company negation had partially moved to my head. So thankful that it's Sunday and my husband has been home to take care of the kids because I've done nothing but sleep and soak in the tub all day. Sipping on Gatorade and chicken broth. I'm miserable and of course we have nothing in the medicine cabinet that I can take.

I'm whiny when I'm sick...if you couldn't tell 😛

That stinks :(
Hope it passes soon! Get some rest if you can !!

I can totally sympathise and relate.

Since this pregnancy began I've had cold after cold, after stomach bug, another cold.... it's been endless, and now I think I've got sinusitis (my eyeballs really hurt and my face aches!) I just want to hibernate for the rest of this pregnancy!

Feel better soon!

I feel ya! I've had 2 colds so far this pregnancy, one that lasted 2 weeks because all I could take was cough syrup/cough drops during the day and Benadryl at night. It sucks when you can't take anything to ease the discomfort. I hope you feel better soon. With warmer months ahead hopefully the bugs will be disappearing with the spring season.

Went into urgent care last night. Its the flu. Hooray. :growlmad:

Im miserable. I get so out of breath just walking around and it takes me forever to catch my breath again. I literally sit here for a good 15 minutes feeling like I cant breath. Everything hurts. And the doctor I saw last night said he expects me to be sick for a few weeks since baby has my immune system down. :cry:

That's awful :(
Hope you can get some help with your two children so you can recover !
Lots of sleep should help. Hopefully it passes sooner then a few weeks , that would be horrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->