pretty sure im having a mc :(

Patsy7

Reaction score
8+6 today and for a week now my symptoms have all gone :( this happened before, but then my morning sickness came back for a day. it went again and now so have my sore boobs and tiredness.

spoke to the epau and im going in for another u/s on thursday morning. spoke to my mum this morning and she said it sounds like when she had a miscarriage and the baby didnt come away until 2 weeks after she lost her symptoms :(

i just dont feel pregnant anymore at all and im so in tune with my body that ive already started grieving tbh i just know that it's over for me.

i had an ectopic last year and now this i just don't know how im going to cope :cry:

Try not to panic just yet. I had this with my dd3 rushed a scan and baby was fine. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 everything is ok Hun. Thinking of you. Good luck for Thursday xx

did you lose all of them even smell sensitivity and for how long? im in such a state i feel like there is no hope left after speaking to my mum who told me so many horror stories and then described in detail her mc and whats going to happen next :cry: i just know it will be bad news on thursday it always is

Try not to worry symptoms do go away. Im nearly 8 weeks and my painful breasts have disappeared. I get some days where I have no nausea then others where im rough as a dog. With my first pregnancy I lost all symptoms from 9 weeks and felt normal again until I was much further into my second trimester. My son was just fine.

Honestly hun, symptoms disappearing isn't a sign in of miscarrige always. There's so many ladies here that have posted about symptoms disappearing and then go on to have healthy pregnancies. If you have a look at the forum there's a lot of ladies right now asking the same thing. I know after a loss it's very difficult but stressing yourself out when you don't know for sure could do more damage so for now is just try and stay calm and not assume the worst. It really is normal for symptoms to come and go. It's happened many a time to me this pregnancy. Hope all goes well with your scan.

Btw I never had sensitive smell until much further on with my first and have only had it for 2 days a couple weeks back with this one. Its gone now. My nose is stuffy from hayfever all the time.

Everything cross for you hun,
I'm currently 7 weeks today, I'm not holding out much hope either as I've been on off spot bleeding for a week i have a scan at 11am tomorrow which can't come quick enough, I had a mmc last yr n a ectopic a few years ago, baby dust hun xxx

thanks for all your reassurance ladies. i still feel like there is no hope, i think you just know when something is wrong i did last time and i feel the same way now.

emma33 im sorry i hope everything goes well tomorrow for you. if you dont mind me asking does this sound like the beginning of your mmc?

did you lose all of them even smell sensitivity and for how long? im in such a state i feel like there is no hope left after speaking to my mum who told me so many horror stories and then described in detail her mc and whats going to happen next :cry: i just know it will be bad news on thursday it always is

Yep I lost the lot!! And this time round I have barely had them at all. Baby was fine at scan. I have another one tomorrow so I'll know more then. And my bbs haven't gotten sore at all this time

Good luck. Im a big believer in gut instinct and after 2 losses totally relate to what your saying but please be positive unless proved otherwise hun x

I had a early scan lady yr due to the previous ectopic, bean was in the right place but after 3 scans over 20 days it never got a hb, or grew past 6 weeks, after the first scan which was trans I had a bleed the next day, n I lost symptoms, never had any more bleeding though had medical management n never felt any pain, so it's kind of different this time in that bleeding more but not enough to soak a pad, I still have nausea n sore boobs n tests still dark lines which I know can mean nothing, it's just a case of waiting until tomorrow, xx

im sorry youre going through this its so worrying especially when youve had previous losses.

i am trying to calm down a bit as we have already seen the heartbeat at 7wks but thats not to say it stopped since then. i just dont feel right about it all.

waiting is so horrible but i will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow hunx

Thankyou, :flower:
I have had a little boy hes 3 after the ectopic, but this will be my fourth loss if not all well tomorrow,
The worrying is horrible I hope alls well for you aswel xx

This happened to me and now I am 12 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby thus far. I think it happens to a lot of people around 8-10 weeks. Mine disappeared for at least a week or two. GL keep us updated.

Symptoms start to disappear and lessen towards the end of your first trimester. With both of my pregnancies, my symptoms were gone by 9/10 weeks and I have two healthy little girls. I should add with my first I had bleeding ranging from a little brown blood to bright red heavy bleeding from 6-8 weeks. I was convinced i had a miscarriage.She's now a healthy, happy toddler. Try not to worry, I know it's easier said than done. I hope everything goes well for you. :)

Not good, miscarring now, no pain which I'm thankful for, scan showed a sac n possible yolk sac measuring under 5 weeks, :cry: beta came in at 3472, on Wednesday, waiting for a call to see what today's are xx

Not good, miscarring now, no pain which I'm thankful for, scan showed a sac n possible yolk sac measuring under 5 weeks, :cry: beta came in at 3472, on Wednesday, waiting for a call to see what today's are xx

Sorry to hear this :hugs:

im sorry youre going through this its so worrying especially when youve had previous losses.

i am trying to calm down a bit as we have already seen the heartbeat at 7wks but thats not to say it stopped since then. i just dont feel right about it all.

waiting is so horrible but i will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow hunx

How did everything go at the scan? Hope all is ok x

So sorry to hear this :hugs: I can feel your pain though. I've been down that road twice unfortunately. Nothing worse than when you go to your ultrasound appointment and they say "I'm sorry but I couldn't find a heartbeat." Those words send an invisible arrow through my heart every time. I offer you my condolences and wish you luck for the future!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->