Pretty sure I'm miscarrying. UPDATE!!! :)

ChellePepper

Reaction score
At work, felt a gush and went to the bathroom and there was a lot of bright red blood and I've been spotting brown for a couple days now. To make matters worse, I'm in the middle of my closing bar shift. It's hard to hold it together.

So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. Hold on, little one.

i started having light bleeding and spotting around 5 weeks 3 days and it lasted a few days off and on until about week 6. i am now 16 weeks along so please try not to worry. my doctor said this is very common in early pregnancy. :hugs:

Thanks for the reassurance, ALiKO. But I just passed a clot the size of my thumb. I'm hoping for the best and hope I can get in to see someone tomorrow. I hope everything is okay. I'm not cramping and it has eased up after I passed the clot.

I appreciate yalls kind words. It actually helped me get through my shift at work. :hugs:

Good luck, hoping it stops soon and all works out well x

im glad you feel better sweetie hoping all goes well :flower:. think of the clot as some old junk that got pushed out the way to make room for lil bean :).

I'm sorry you are going through this I hope everything will be ok xx

Sorry you are going through all of this! I'm hoping for the best! And fingers crossed that little bean is safe and sound
Sending lots of love your way x

Sorry you're going through this :hugs: I really hope all works out ok. x

I hope you are okay. Please can you update us when possible? You are in our thoughts.

**hugs**

Thank you all so much! I will definitely keep you updated. My sister just told me she had the exact same thing in her pregnancy. And she is now 15 weeks. I really hope I can come back with some good news.

My heavy bleeding only lasted for 20 mins to maybe an hour last night, after I passed the clot, it slowed down soon. This morning it's brown. Oh please still be there and healthy my little nugget!

Thinking of you and hoping for good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->