Pretty sure I'm miscarrying. UPDATE!!! :)

How far along are you? With my miscarriage I was around 10 weeks when I started feeling contractions and having slight bleeding. I went to the er and just as I finished giving them my insurance info I started gushing blood. It was a terrifying experience. But I would say if you are not in severe pain with a LOT of blood, you should be fine. However, if you even suspect miscarriage, I would go to the er and they can do an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok.

How far along are you? With my miscarriage I was around 10 weeks when I started feeling contractions and having slight bleeding. I went to the er and just as I finished giving them my insurance info I started gushing blood. It was a terrifying experience. But I would say if you are not in severe pain with a LOT of blood, you should be fine. However, if you even suspect miscarriage, I would go to the er and they can do an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok.

I am 5 weeks 5 days. No serious cramping at all. Minor twinges here and there. Nothing close to my period pains. However, my left leg had been killing me lately (lots of going cold and seizing up down to my toe) and after I passed that clot last night, the pain subsided. So, while I was thinking that the pain was my sciatic nerve, which bunches up on me ALL the time at work, I am thinking maybe it was something to do with the clot.

I am waiting for OH to get off work so he can go to the doctor with me. I am still only spotting dark, dark brown. My mother has had an ectopic AND a molar pregnancy, so if I have to have medical intervention then and there, I want him there to be able to drive me home.

I am sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is okay with your little nugget and that the trip to the doctor is pretty uneventful!

I am 5 weeks 5 days. No serious cramping at all. Minor twinges here and there. Nothing close to my period pains. However, my left leg had been killing me lately (lots of going cold and seizing up down to my toe) and after I passed that clot last night, the pain subsided. So, while I was thinking that the pain was my sciatic nerve, which bunches up on me ALL the time at work, I am thinking maybe it was something to do with the clot.

I am waiting for OH to get off work so he can go to the doctor with me. I am still only spotting dark, dark brown. My mother has had an ectopic AND a molar pregnancy, so if I have to have medical intervention then and there, I want him there to be able to drive me home.

I am sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Oh chellepepper I am so hoping this all ends well for you. Have you had any other symptoms except the shooting leg pain to go with the bleeding? I will be anxiously waiting for your update :hugs:

So, an OB in the area has me scheduled for an appointment tomorrow at 1 with the oncall doctor. He could very well be delivering.

I'm thinking about going ahead to the ER. Or should I wait? Will the ER be able to help me out as much as an OB? If I'm not bleeding heavily I should be okay until tomorrow, right?

What time is it there?

I would say that if you aren't bleeding or having any pain then hold on until tomorrow but only you know how you feel.

Keeping my FX for you xx

What time is it there?

I would say that if you aren't bleeding or having any pain then hold on until tomorrow but only you know how you feel.

Keeping my FX for you xx

It is 3:30 pm.

Okay. Thanks. I am spotting dark brown, but no serious pain. The only thing that bothers me is that what I do have is all on my left side. I would rather avoid the emergency room. I am covered under my insurance, but it is always best to leave the ER open for people who are having life threatening complications. If I did miscarry, it is over and I just need to go tomorrow and get it confirmed.

I am just a nervous wreck. I want to know what is going on with my body!

[/QUOTE]

Oh chellepepper I am so hoping this all ends well for you. Have you had any other symptoms except the shooting leg pain to go with the bleeding? I will be anxiously waiting for your update :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Not really. My cramps are lighter than period cramps. And my boobs are still sore. I haven't taken a pregnancy to see if my line is lighter. I was getting DARK DARK lines. Next time I go to the bathroom I will.

Good luck! hope everything is okay. :hugs:

If you're feeling one sided pain, I advise to go to the emergency room to rule out an ectopic as they can be dangerous.

I'm sorry I don't want to scare you! Just want you to take every precaution and be safe. Everything might very be all alright!

Good luck I hope all goes well for you :hugs:

If you're feeling one sided pain, I advise to go to the emergency room to rule out an ectopic as they can be dangerous.

I'm sorry I don't want to scare you! Just want you to take every precaution and be safe. Everything might very be all alright!

Good luck I hope all goes well for you :hugs:

Thank you. My sister said the same thing. I am just worried they will tell me to leave because there is nothing they can do.

I think it's a worth a try! Explain your fears and what you've experienced and I'm sure they will attempt to check things out for you.

If it`s ectopic, they need to do an ultrasound to rule it out. Go, because if it is, that is life threatening, and they will need to do surgery or give you MTX immediately.

Oh chellepepper I am so hoping this all ends well for you. Have you had any other symptoms except the shooting leg pain to go with the bleeding? I will be anxiously waiting for your update :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Not really. My cramps are lighter than period cramps. And my boobs are still sore. I haven't taken a pregnancy to see if my line is lighter. I was getting DARK DARK lines. Next time I go to the bathroom I will.[/QUOTE]

ChellePepper I agree with these other ladies about ectopic and is why I asked about other symptoms. There is a post somewhere on here from 2012 where a lady had the same symptom and darkish spotting and shooting pains down her leg that ended up ectopic. If it's one sided pain better safe than sorry. At 5 weeks 5 days a sac should probably be in the uterus and that would help to rule out an ectopic if you go to the ER.

No reason to panic but if you are able I would go get an internal scan as soon as you're able so you can get some clarity.

Thanks y'all. I am going to head up to the ER as soon as OH gets home. My back is still hurting on my left side a little, less than before I passed the clot, but still some. Yall are right. Better safe than sorry.

I'll let yall know how it goes in a few (or ten) hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->