Pretty sure I'm miscarrying. UPDATE!!! :)

oh wow chellepepper im so happy for you girly! i told you there was really nothing to worry about especially if theres no cramping. it is very common for women to spot around 5 to 6 weeks because its still so early.

dont worry about what happened with your fiance. men are truly an entire different species :haha:, but im quite sure this fantastic news smoothed things right over :).

Thank you! I wish it was December 2!

Actually, it did. I called him from the doctors office and he just started laughing and giggling. Part of me wonders if humor is how he is gonna deal with difficult situations. We have had a wonderful 4 years together, with very few hiccups. Never went through anything sad or unfortunate with him.

same here. i have been with DH 4 years as well married for 3 of those years and he is the same way when it comes to difficult situations. he just laughs or tries to get a joke out of it even though it is a completely inappropriate time. when we were booking my maternity clinic he says " i hope i dont laugh while your giving birth" i was like "why the hell would you laugh" and he said because he would be uncomfortable and not know how to handle the situation so that would cause him to laugh. :growlmad::dohh:

but i guest its a good thing when you can have fun during the good parts and able to smile/laugh through the bad. im quit sure he wont be laughing though. more like stunned, shocked, and overjoyed. keep those little buns in the oven nice and toasty its definitely been getting cold out. and update if you can :). :hugs:

I'm still spotting. It looks like it is turning red again. Hopefully it's gone in the Am.

Did the doctors say what could be causing the bleeding?

Congrats on the twins!! :happydance:

She didn't say exactly. She thought it might have been implantation bleeding.

Hi Chellepepper- i wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!! and thats wonderful news- When I was pregnant with my twins I had some horrible cramping and bleeding @ about 5-6 wks- went to dr and everything was fine- I just stayed off my feet. While I was in the ER my cousin called me and told me that it could be a bladder infection, which I said no too. The hospital never checked that- but when i got home- I stayed in bed off my feet for two days and just drank water plenty of water, and the bleeding subsided and cramps went away. Dr said it was normal for twins though. They are 5 yrs old now. They "officially" dx me with twins at my follow up visit. ;) My first visit my OB/GYN said he thought it was twins but he could only pic up one HB- but also looked like 2 sacs..but because I was so early at that point he said he wanted to wait to officially dx as twins, after all the bleeding, cramping, the wait , all of that , @8 wks it was confirmed! No worries!! :) Hope i didnt ramble- bad habit ;)

I'm posting this from my mobile, so I'm not sure if it I can update the subject.

But! I had an ultrasound today and I have one healthy little bullet. The doc said the other was probably a blood clot. Either way, I'm really excited for my one little bullet!

Glad your little one is hanging in there. Its a bit of an emotional roller coaster isn't it?! You have one, then maybe two, then back to one again. I had similar. It took a bit of adjusting that there was only one baby there but I kinda reminded myself that was all we set out to make in the first place.

Yeap! I wanted to do a natural birth at a birth center and that wasn't going to be an option if I was having twins. I'm also small, so I was worried about complications.
Fiancé is disappointed, but I went in to with being fine as long as I had one healthy baby!!!

More birth choice was one of the factors I thought about as well, especially as my first was a c-section. I'm hoping for a very natural birth this time. Another positive for me of only having one is it means I can co-sleep and baby wear the same as I've done with my older kids.

Its an odd mixture of excitement, relief, disappointment and grief all in one go. I'm 2 weeks since my scan where it was pretty certain my second sac wasn't going to grow and I'm feeling emotionally at peace with the whole thing and feel excited for the baby I'm having without feeling sad for the twins I'm not having.

More birth choice was one of the factors I thought about as well, especially as my first was a c-section. I'm hoping for a very natural birth this time. Another positive for me of only having one is it means I can co-sleep and baby wear the same as I've done with my older kids.

Its an odd mixture of excitement, relief, disappointment and grief all in one go. I'm 2 weeks since my scan where it was pretty certain my second sac wasn't going to grow and I'm feeling emotionally at peace with the whole thing and feel excited for the baby I'm having without feeling sad for the twins I'm not having.

I'm sorry. :hugs: I'm glad you are feeling better about it. These early scans/early pregnancy test are both a blessing and a curse! I kinda wish I didn't have to go in until now and I wouldn't have known about the possible twin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->