Pretty sure I'm miscarrying. UPDATE!!! :)

When I was having pain in my abdomen with my miscarriage last year, as soon as I told them I was having pain they got me in right away with hardly any questions asked. Even put one of those bands on my wrist in case I needed a transfusion. Point is, better be safe than sorry and if they send you on your way without doing an ultrasound, go somewhere else. I really hope its nothing at all! Good luck :hugs:

I hope it's nothing serious chellePepper and your next update is that they found a uterine pregnancy that's just settling in and nothing bad. Very glad to hear you are going to get checked out either way. Hugs and thinking of you! :hugs:

good luck chellepepper. hoping all goes well :hugs:. i'll be stalking this thread for your update :)

Really hoping for the best for you hun, waiting to hear how it goes and sending you light and strength <3

Hope all went well last night chellepepper.....it's early in Denver and I hope you are getting some extra rest today.

Lurking and hoping the best for you... looking forward to an update soon.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best for you!!! xxxHugsxxx

Hey guys. Fiancé and I got in to a huge fight last night. We ended uo deciding to wait until my appointment today, as I wasn't is serious pain and the visit wouldn't be covered unless it was life threatening, so I am about to get read for my 1:00 with a local OB. I'll let y'all know something soon. Thanks for your words and concern.

I am trying to be positive either way, but I am sad. Fiancé made a joke that we should hang my empty uterus on the fridge. Then it just blew up from there. He said he feels like we dived a bullet. When I asked him why he wasn't a little sad, he said he doesn't feel like anything bad is happening (or possibly happening). I ended up crying myself to sleep, so sorry about the late update.

Hey guys. Fiancé and I got in to a huge fight last night. We ended uo deciding to wait until my appointment today, as I wasn't is serious pain and the visit wouldn't be covered unless it was life threatening, so I am about to get read for my 1:00 with a local OB. I'll let y'all know something soon. Thanks for your words and concern.

I am trying to be positive either way, but I am sad. Fiancé made a joke that we should hang my empty uterus on the fridge. Then it just blew up from there. He said he feels like we dived a bullet. When I asked him why he wasn't a little sad, he said he doesn't feel like anything bad is happening (or possibly happening). I ended up crying myself to sleep, so sorry about the late update.

God chellepepper I'm sorry! I would have popped him one in the mouth what a jerk! I'd hang a picture of an empty bed on the fridge just to make a point lol. Sounds like he isn't ready for potential nugget which is normal but to make a joke about it when you and/or the baby could be in danger deserves the icy hot in the pants award lol. Ughh....well I hope your appointment goes well and focus on you gal. Will look for your update.

Men can be so daft at times! My DH didn't understand what I went through with my loss last year until we decided to ttc in sept this year. Men just don't get it and they only become dad's once the baby is there. I am so sorry that he treated you this way and hope he will make up to you soon. I also hope everything would be okay with your doctor's visit.

Xxx

That's terrible :( Hope all goes well at your appointment...

Sorry your fiance was so rude and unhelpful. Could probably add a few choice words about him but it's easy to judge when you don't know someone. Hope your scan goes well.

That's awful. There's no excuse for his behavior, none at all. You deserve so much more support. xxx many many hugs to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->