Pretty sure I'm miscarrying. UPDATE!!! :)

I'm sorry he was so mean, it's really terrible.

Good luck today xxxx

Hey Yall!

It's twins!!! At least for now.

Two sac, only saw a heartbeat for one, but the doctor said that's fairly normal, as I'm only 5w5days

Wow! Congrats. I've got twins and their ace. Look after yourself! Xxx

Oh my goodness, yay! What a happy outcome, so pleased for yoou <3 wishing you all the best, really hope the other twin catches up :D So the bleeding was because of that then? xx

And Fiance is an insensitive a**hat sometimes, but all in all, he is a good egg. When I told him about the two sacs, he got darn right giddy, so maybe he just deals with things differently.

Sounds like your in similar situation to me. I have 2 sacs one bigger than the other and have had bleeding since Friday.

When is your follow up?

Congratulations that is fabulous news!! I'm happy it turned out well!! <3 perfect xxxx

Sounds like your in similar situation to me. I have 2 sacs one bigger than the other and have had bleeding since Friday.

When is your follow up?

Dec 2! I wanted to give myself until I was past 8 weeks to see if the other twin catches up!

Thanks guys, I am so EXCITED!!!!!

I'm a bit disappointed that I can't use a birth center now, but OH WELL!!!

Hey Yall!

It's twins!!! At least for now.

Two sac, only saw a heartbeat for one, but the doctor said that's fairly normal, as I'm only 5w5days

Double yay! Over the moon happy for you! :oneofeach:

Wow! Congrats!!! Twins...that's amazing and exciting!!!

Celesse,

Is is brown? The doc said the brown might continue for a while

That's awesome! So glad to hear everything is alright! And twins even! :hugs:

Gosh I just started crying again. Hormones have turned on and stayed on.

oh wow chellepepper im so happy for you girly! i told you there was really nothing to worry about especially if theres no cramping. it is very common for women to spot around 5 to 6 weeks because its still so early.

dont worry about what happened with your fiance. men are truly an entire different species :haha:, but im quite sure this fantastic news smoothed things right over :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->