Pretty sure I'm miscarrying. UPDATE!!! :)

oh wow chellepepper im so happy for you girly! i told you there was really nothing to worry about especially if theres no cramping. it is very common for women to spot around 5 to 6 weeks because its still so early.

dont worry about what happened with your fiance. men are truly an entire different species :haha:, but im quite sure this fantastic news smoothed things right over :).

Thank you! I wish it was December 2!

Actually, it did. I called him from the doctors office and he just started laughing and giggling. Part of me wonders if humor is how he is gonna deal with difficult situations. We have had a wonderful 4 years together, with very few hiccups. Never went through anything sad or unfortunate with him.

This is great news! I was following this thread and had everything crossed! So
happy for you x

That's fantastic news TWINS how lovely I'm happy things are ok xx

Congrats!!!

(Although you've got me a little worried as I had some brown spotting... and whilst twins would be amazing - they would also be... gulp!!!!!)

Congratulations hun im glad such a good outcome came from your terrifying time! Xx

Twins? Just wow! That is awesome and amazing! Congratulations, I'm so pleased everything is better than okay :) xx

Celesse,

Is is brown? The doc said the brown might continue for a while

It started as a big red gush, then another 4-5 smaller red gushes over the next 4 days with orange spotting in between. Last couple of days its been mini orange gushes with brown in between so its getting better. I find out on the 19th what's going on.

That's amazing news! So very happy for you Chelle! Also glad that your OH seems to have come around! Can't wait to hear what you find out on December 2nd!

Congrats on having twins and thank God everything is ok! I always wanted twins =))))

That's so amazing! I'm so happy and excited for you! What an adventure you're about to have :flower:

It started as a big red gush, then another 4-5 smaller red gushes over the next 4 days with orange spotting in between. Last couple of days its been mini orange gushes with brown in between so its getting better. I find out on the 19th what's going on.[/QUOTE]

I hope everything goes well on the 19th! Let me know. I'll be sending positive vibes your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->