10 mins (2).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 74
It's pretty clear in person I just can't get a good picture :(

I'm just trying to get a clearer picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 82
my cycles could be all over the place though... i know we def DTD on the 6th of december so i could have ovulated anywhere up to 4 days after that day....which could make me 10-12DPO... but one thing i know for sure is that AF is not here!

I see it!
I'm curious how this turns out I have a very similar like line today at 10 or 11 DPO , I didn't even see at first and very hard to capture on camera.. I hope it's your bfp !

I definitely see it on the last one. Fxd!

thanks!! i cant test until i get paid on wednesday which is going to suck ha!

Igh that stinks :( I'm down to one test until I can make it to the store again, which might not be until after Christmas

That sucks! Lucky I can test before Christmas Eve, I think I would go crazy specially since we are going away on the 27th until the 2nd lol I haven't even updated hubby on the test situation, last he saw 2 days ago it was negative

Told hubby and showed him and he can see it but yep we have to wait another day to test again

stupidly i brought a test i havent used and it was negative...oh this is frustrating!!

Ugh that stinks !
My fingers are still crossed for us !
When I was pregnant back in May I tested every day from 9 DPO some were bfn and some had the faintest line then at 14 DPO I got a pretty strong bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->