Pretty Sure

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
I can count myself as 1 DPO today

Here comes the dreaded wait!!
Anyone one else 1 DPO or there abouts?

:flower:

Im 2dpo today, was never so glad to feel ovulation pains as ive been waiting 35 days for them lol.

Good luck for this month hun xxx

I am 1DPO today...I really hate these next two weeks!

Good Luck girls!!

When are you planning on testing?
I really want to wait as long as possible this month, don't want to cave in! lol

xx

Hi maaybe2010, im 1 day past OV im not feeling very positive this cycle. My last cycle i was super confident lol.
Why do these 2 weeks have to take sooooo long. Im testing on the 19th.
Good luck :dust: xx

I was hoping to test the 19th too, if I last that long! :)
Good Luck to you too!

Keep me updated with symptoms etc :flow:

xx

Im hoping to last out until the 19th. I tested early last month and drove myself around the bend and put a big dent in my bank balance. I think early responce were going to offer me shares lol.
l will keep you posted, let me know how you get on too we can symptom spot lol :hugs:

I'm nowhere near O! But I wanted to tell you good luck! Hope to see you here soon! :hugs: :dust:

Ill prob test a week on friday..i normally test around 12dpo.

Only symptom im having is loads of creamy cm, ive got tons of it. i normally have quite a bit after o though.

Good luck everyone xx

I am going to try and hold out till May 18th, looking back at my first pregnancy I didn't get a BFP till 15 DPO and it was SUPER faint.

Thank you aragornlover8 :hugs:

I will do sparkle05!

:dust:

xx

1 dpo here also,Pretty sure oved yesterday or the day before gonna know for sure in a day or two if my temps stay high. Plan on testing may 20th :dust: all around girls im feeling very confident this month !

I think I od today at the latest... so Im here too now. going to test around the 15th with FRER xxx

Ya it was so big i couldnt belive it lol so i had to take my temp again and it was the same hehe My boobs are killing today tho kinda sucks stupid hormones:growlmad:

im 3 dpo and i have a question...why do i have O cramps for 3 days straight? this hasnt happened before, i know for a fact and this time im being realstic and not all symptom crazy either...

Sometimes i think mabey when the egg is starting push out of the tube it hurts for me mabey thats whats going on for you to ?

i think that could be it, and the cervix is still high, sigh but we will see..

im 3 dpo and i have a question...why do i have O cramps for 3 days straight? this hasnt happened before, i know for a fact and this time im being realstic and not all symptom crazy either...

Hi shannen, last month i posted on here because i had the same problem. My OV cramps lasted for 5 days i thought i was going mad. I still dont really know what went on but this month i have just had the 2 days of cramps like normal. Good luck with for your :bfp: xx

I've just realsied that if were not pregnant then there's nothing we can do about it now. . . .
It's out of our control now no matter how much we obsess!
Not really sure why it just hit and it won't stop the obsessing either :haha:

I've also noticed long OV pains this month :wacko:
Three days as well! They've stopped now :shrug:

I never really get any symptoms until about 6 days before AF and that's normally sore boobs so I've got A LOT of waiting to do lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->