Pretty Sure

Well FF detected my ovulation on cycle day 9 cause this is my 3rd day of high temps wander if i ovulated a day earlier then i thought and the pain i felt was the egg working its way through the tube ??? Gassy today and still got tender breasts not as bad as they were tho and im super hungry again this morning :thumbup: How is everyone else feeling ?

Wow CD 9 that is early :)
Hope you got the :sex: in!

I'm not feeling anything pregnancy or AF related lol

xx

I am on 2DPO and I have been having O pains since last Saturday (Saturday really bad).

Ya take a look at my chart LOTS of bd lol !!! Today my boobs hurt still and now i got twinges on the left by my ovarie hoping its the fertalized egg working out to implant lol

Im 3dpo today and not many symptoms really..boobs are a bit tender but they often are anyway these days. Getting a lot of CM tho and it seems to look like EWCM then me normal creamy CM.

Gosh ruskiegirl u wernt kidding with ya bding were ya lolol...u must be knackered..or maybe its me getting old lol

Ya we got tired lol ! hence no bd for 2 days :lol: Man im just so excited this cycle i dont know why but i think its my instincts giving me hope :thumbup:

God you weren't joking!!
I hope he's got a good sperm count!! :winkwink:

xx

Well he was a virgin 11 years ago and im the only person hes ever slept with and i got pregnant with my youngest the first month we actualy tried so im hoping :thumbup: Lol my POAS obbesion got me to test today i got one of the most faintest lines ive ever seen on a dollar tree test so gonna test again on friday cause this is confusing me

Posted some pics in the test section guys have a look for me and tell me weather thats an evap or not :thumbup:

I can almost see a second line on the bottom test in the colour pic!! :)

I got confused and started the same topic on a new thread :haha:

If you wona join in https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/324879-3-dpo-6th-may.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->