preventing stains

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
hi all

do you all just put the nappy on how it is,eg: itti aio, pockets straught on and stains never really happen or do you add an extra insert or liner in too so they are less likely to stain?

:flower:

I use liners, made of fleece, that stops most of the poo going on the nappy.

I also wash a pooey nappy right away in the sink (put the poo in the loo 1st of course!) - so there are no stains anyway - if there is one after washing (my OH doesnt understand how to clean the nappy before putting it in the bin!) then I hang on the line and the sun bleaches them.

i use a fleece liner too, as if these get stained they are cheaper to replace than the actual nappy. i had problems with staining but since changing washing powders this doesn't happen as much. any slight stains can be bleached out by hanging in sun, which i didn't believe at first, but it really does work!

Sorry to butt in, can you use fleece liners with any nappy then? Would you recomend getting some as im about to start my journey once my my first few nappies arrive :) Thankies

Yes you can use with any nappy!
I made my own for my Ittis as they are narrower than standard liners you can buy.

Thanks they should like a good idea, should go order some

i shall be ordering some to. thank you xx

I made my own out of a kids fleecy blanket seeing as I was given about 10 when Fi was born :D And made custom sized itti ones to fit *sad!*

I brought a fleece blanket from the Pound Shop to make my liners, so much cheaper than buying them premade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->