Prior Cryosurgery - Questions

hinbds

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I wanted to see if anyone else have previously had Cryosurgery/Cryotherapy and has successfully conceived?

I had it done last year and my cycle's just got back to normal. I've also noticed a lack of CM since the whole ordeal. I ordered preseed for the cycle coming up and hoping that helps!

Is there anything you did in particular that helped you conceive?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I had cryotreatment (the frozen stick up your hoohah to freeze it off for a few mins) and am also pondering this. I've had little issues with my cycle in general and am only cycle 3 ttc and 3rd cycle off bcp so can't give much insight but wanted to say hi anyway :flower:

I haven't been brave enough to go looking for cm but whatever comes out has only ever been watery and not ewcm, I'm most worried about any potential scarring of the cervix preventing conception, it's one of the things I see cropping up on sites explaining reasons for not conceiving :( i keep forgetting to check with my gyno, will get a checkup if i don't get pregnant this cycle I think.

Good luck :)

I had cryotreatment (the frozen stick up your hoohah to freeze it off for a few mins) and am also pondering this. I've had little issues with my cycle in general and am only cycle 3 ttc and 3rd cycle off bcp so can't give much insight but wanted to say hi anyway :flower:

I haven't been brave enough to go looking for cm but whatever comes out has only ever been watery and not ewcm, I'm most worried about any potential scarring of the cervix preventing conception, it's one of the things I see cropping up on sites explaining reasons for not conceiving :( i keep forgetting to check with my gyno, will get a checkup if i don't get pregnant this cycle I think.

Good luck :)

I had the same thing done. Me and DH have been trying unofficially for 6 months and officially (temping and charting my cycle) one month with no success. I'm also worried about the scarring aspect!

This was the first month in a year that I had a noticeable EWCM, so I wanted to order the preseed to cover all my bases just in case. I think the swimmers might need some help! ;)

I checked with my Gyno recently and he said there should be no issues with us getting our BFP! Which really relieved me, but of course we want it sooner than later!

Good luck to you!

Cryosurgery appears to have no effect on fertility so there's no need to worry on having difficulty conceiving. Perhaps what you just need to do right now is to focus more on your lifestyle and diet. Having a healthy lifestyle and good choices of food gives you a greater chance to easily get pregnant along with some vitamins and of course, constant bonding with your partner. :)

Cryosurgery appears to have no effect on fertility so there's no need to worry on having difficulty conceiving. Perhaps what you just need to do right now is to focus more on your lifestyle and diet. Having a healthy lifestyle and good choices of food gives you a greater chance to easily get pregnant along with some vitamins and of course, constant bonding with your partner. :)

I'm already really strict about my diet and lifestyle and have been taking prenatals for 5 months now. So I know it's not that aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->