Private scan day tomorrow. Anxious as hell....

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
I’m sure this is why I’m not sleeping properly. I wish I could relax and believe all will be ok like my OH does but the mc is still so clear. I genuinely don’t think I could go through that again....

Im going in expecting the worst but hoping for the best... I don’t know how else to handle it right now. I haven’t really got anyone to talk to either with it being the holidays so I’m stuck with the kids..... I hate this. I just want it out of the way now so i know... Just hoping that if all is ok it settles me til my first hospital scan. I can’t really afford to book another in between. The next question is how far do you go!!!

I’ll update when I’ve been...

Thinking of you and hoping everything goes great! I am sure that's exactly why you aren't sleeping good. Keep us updated and stay positive.

Thank you ladies. I’m hoping I sleep tonight as I have to drive there and it’s an hour each way! I’m trying to stay positive. No reason for it to be anything bad just going on previous mc... fingers crossed. 14 hours and counting......
Will update xx

I felt that way with this baby. I was very anxious at the first scan. Then I was anxious about the next one too. Im better now, not 100% but much better.

Will be thinking of you sweetheart. It will be ok. Sending u huge hugs :hug:

I felt that way with this baby. I was very anxious at the first scan. Then I was anxious about the next one too. Im better now, not 100% but much better.

Thank you. It’s not nice is it. I think I’ll be the same. Toying with trying to squeeze another in between now and nhs one at 12 weeks but got my lads birthday on the 22nd.....
Glad you’re feeling a little more relaxed.

I hope everything goes great so you can relax!
Thank you. Me too.

Will be thinking of you sweetheart. It will be ok. Sending u huge hugs :hug:

Bless you. Thank you so much. You’ve been an amazing support for so long. I really do appreciate it all xxx

Thank you all. Everything was perfect. Nice strong heartbeat and dates spot on too. Images are currently on cd but we got a recording of the heartbeat. Was a lovely experience xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->