Private scan on Monday! What can I expect at 7 weeks?

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I have booked in for an early scan due to previous m/c and feeling anxious. I will be 7 weeks. What will I see?

I had a private scan at 7 weeks too with my last pregnancy because I was just so worried due to previous miscarriages. In fact I had scans at 5 weeks, 7, 10,12,14 and 16 weeks I was an absolute psycho about it and eventually the private clinic said I couldn't come back until at least a month later haha!

But anyway yes at 7 weeks I saw the sac and a little blob inside that was baby and they show you the heartbeat flickering away. That's pretty much all you can see that early. This is my 7 week scan pic. Seeing the heartbeat is cool though. And the scan was an internal vaginally as its early. I hope that helps hun xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 22
Ma scan wid my lil girl she lookd like a lil bird lol u can see the heartbeat aswell wish i cus have a early scan with dis 1

I had a scan on Thursday and they said baby was measuring 7+3..it was transvaginal if that makes a difference. :)

Attachments

• 0625151727-1.jpg
    0625151727-1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 12
Baby measured 7+2 I had an abdo scan..got to hear heartbeat also

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 13
I had a scan at 6 weeks and 4 days and saw the baby with a heartbeat=) good luck!!

I had a scan at 7 weeks but I was only 5+5 and was very lucky to see a HB the sonographer said.

I don't have a 28 day cycle I'm more like day 35 so I wouldn't have been 7 weeks according to online caculators etc as they use an average 28 day cycle.

Anyhoo..even at 5+5 we saw the 'fetal pole ie 4.3mm baby.. yolk sac and HB. Amazing!

Hope you have a wonderful scan :hugs:

I had mine last thursday, she put me back a week but said baby griwing perfectly and measured 11mn with a hb of 125.

Although you cant see a great deal at this stage its very reassuring and still made me cry!! Good luck! Xxx

I have a scan on Tuesday at 7+1 and I was wondering what I'd be able to see so this has helped, thanks!

Okay so I won't see much but should make out a heartbeat? Will update tomorrow x

How did you get on I have a scan on Thursday and I will be 7+5 im so nervous

I'm looking to book a scan too, do you go by the dates you think you conceived? Or by the dates the doctor has given you as I'm confused when to book? X

Yes all was okay, baby was measuring behind at 6 weeks 2 days and I have a bleed just above the sac but heartbeat seen. Baby measured 5.6mm

Attachments

• PhotoCrop_2015-06-29_01-31-52-PM.jpg
    PhotoCrop_2015-06-29_01-31-52-PM.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
I just posted my 7+2. We saw hb and very teeny little bean

Had my early scan yesterday baby was bang on 7 weeks measuring 9mm and could see the heart beat flickering away. I couldnt believe how clear the image was! xx

Here's the picture. Yolk sac in the middle xx

Attachments

• scan7wks.jpg
    scan7wks.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
Amazing isn't it? I was surprised she could do it abdominally.

Awesome scans girls. I had a scan at 7+2 with my son, it was abdominal and I saw a little blob with hb. Hope to get another around the same time this pg and see a hb again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->