Private scan - so relieved! Loved seeing heartbeat!

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
I had my private scan today! LMP dates 8 + 2 but he says 7 + 2. But he also mentioned that he wasn't sure about measurements as not very clear so going to wait till hospital one to be sure about the dates and go by LMP for now :) my periods are really irregular so could quite possibly be 7+2 as didn't get positive until 4+3 by LMP.

I could see the heartbeat lovely and clearly :D 154bpm which is brilliant! He let me listen twice! My mind is certainly eased now for Christmas! Just gotta deal with this sickness!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
Yey - it's amazing isn't it!

We've had scans at 6, 6+4 and are having another on Tuesday at 7+4 (history of MMC and had some spotting!) we also have a private one booked in for 9+1 and each time I see that heartbeat I cry!

Congrats and now enjoy Xmas hun! :flow:

Congratulations, seeing that little heartbeat is the best!!

What a beautiful little baby you have!

Man, aren't private scans the best? Best money I've ever spent, that's for dang sure.

So happy it went well! Baby looks great! :thumbup:

Thanks ladies :) he showed me the yolk sac too and said everything was in the perfect place :)

Quick question though, with my son the yolk sac was way above the baby on the upper part of the scan and I had an anterior placenta. As the yolk sac with this one was at the bottom right next to baby, do you think I will have a posterior placenta. I really hope so as I practically lived in hospital with my son as I barely felt him move cause of the anterior placenta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->