Private scan tomorrow 7 weeks

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi all!

We have have a private scan booked for tomorrow at 7 weeks. Super nervous!! What if there's no baby in there :wacko: all the things that run through your mind!

I had 2 losses at 8 and half weeks so I don't think it will reassure me but I think seeing a strong heart beat and knowing and knowing all is progressing well I hope will settle my mind somewhat :)

The scan was a gift, so we are paying for a dvd (£25!!!!) But I can't not have a recording of the scan and heartbeat sound!!! :happydance:

I hope it all goes well. .. will update :)

Hope your scan goes great tomorrow :)

I had an early scan and like you, I had so many thoughts about 'what if there is no baby?' or other complications like blighted ovum/ectopic so it was such a relief to see the little bean with their heartbeat!

Yay for a DVD, it will be so awesome to have that as a little reminder x

Hope your scan goes great tomorrow :)

I had an early scan and like you, I had so many thoughts about 'what if there is no baby?' or other complications like blighted ovum/ectopic so it was such a relief to see the little bean with their heartbeat!

Yay for a DVD, it will be so awesome to have that as a little reminder x

Yay!! Thank you. I'm glad you saw your little one beating away :hugs:

I'm so excited!!! I hope to post a clip of the DVD here tomorrow, if all goes well :happydance:

Hi ladies. Scan went amazing!!

I was sooooo petrified... she found the sac.. In the right place. Found the yolk sac. All straight away. Looking for fetal pole I was waiting with my heart pounding... and there it was!! Our little monkey hiding... saw a beautiful heartbeat flickering away! :happydance:

She took me back a few days (EDD was based on lmp) so I am now an October owl!! 6 weeks and 1 day. Baby measured 4.3mm

Attachments

• 2015-02-07 13.54.44.jpg
    2015-02-07 13.54.44.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 13
I am so very happy for you ! what beautiful news that all is there healthy.
:)

Thank you!!! I think the pressure of the scan gave me some spotting... Extremely worrying! But thank goodness it has calmed down now ♡

what great news that all is healthy and well!! happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->