Probable stupid questions from a fluffy newbie!

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I really want Simba to join the fluffy bum club, but I literally have no idea where to start! Thanks to Katy, I know the difference between AIO and SIO, but that is basically it!

If I get AIO, do they need inserts? If so, what actually are inserts? Are they material to or do you need to buy disposable inserts? If so, do you need to get them online too?

How many nappies to I actually need? (all being well with Simby) We are thinking of starting off with organic disposables whilst we 'find our feet' but we would like to try the odd newborn/early nappy.

Also, when they say 'small, medium, large' - what does that actually mean in terms of babies age, or do you just get small then go up as you need them?

Sorry if these are stupid / already answered questions! Thanks for any replies in advance :flower:

You don't need inserts for AIOs. I didn't see this so just sent you a massive PM xx

Hey hun, as you know, Missy is going cloth bum and this time 2 weeks ago, we knew nothing. We just sat and read and read and read and asked lots of questions to the fab girls on here and now, we have learned a lot but still have tons to go!!

Enjoy :kiss:

xxx

Better get my reading hat on. Thanks girls. :coffee: :kiss:

in my siggy is a good place to get reading - theres an article about the different types of nappies with links to them, and then a huge FAQ section which should answer lot of your questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->