Probably childish but.....

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Ok it's probably really childish but there must be a way I can win him back......it's only been a three weeks there has to be a way that I can get him back.

Or am I just being really stupid and childish, guess I am but I just hate it. I miss him so much I keep sitting here thinking about him, waiting for him to text (which isn't very often anymore) oh it's just pants!

Sorry just needed to tell someone how stupid I'm thinking at the moment.

xx

Listen... I don't know anything about your situation but here's the harsh fact: if he wanted to be with you he would. Things will get better with time but you can't make somebody want you. I know this from experience. This time next month you'll feel better and the month after that you'll feel better again. I get attached to people easily and I know what it's like sitting there waiting for calls and texts but you'll get over it.

I'm not being a bitch but it's the truth and the sooner you get over it the sooner you'll feel better. I've been there myself too many times and had too many sympathetic friends indulging me and it just makes things worse in the long run. Give it some time and you'll wonder why you even liked him OR you'll be able to get over him and be friends.

Best of luck I know it's a horrible shitty situation :/ xx

You aren't being stupid or childish at all. I went through the same thing when I moved home from Adam. But...

You will make it a lot worse if you keep wondering what you can do to win him back. You'll come up with an idea, try it...he'll shoot it down, and you will feel worse again. I did this, I know what its like. You can't make it work with someone who just isn't willing to try sweetheart.

No I know I'm just being stupid thats all. Just feeling a big lonely today and trying to decide whether I should go and speak to him tomorrow or not, if I'll be able to hold myself together for long enough xx

When i have a difficult situation i always say out loud the advise i would give to my closest friend if it were them going through it....

we always give good and honest advise to our nearest and dearest but never listen to ourselves!! its very difficult and heart renching but you will get through it you are strong and need to be happy on your own and enjoy your own life before welcoming anyoe else in to your life!!

good luck and stay strong

h x

Oh sweetie.. :hugs:

I've been through the exact same thing myself and its horrid, but the harsh truth is, you can't win someone back who doesn't want to be won and you can't make someone love you either. Believe me, I wish it was possible.

I haven't seen my ex since the end of March and its only really been these last couple of weeks where i've finally begun to *accept* he doesn't want me anymore. Its true, it does get easier in time, but I know right now it doesn't feel like that.

Who knows, sometime in the future he might realise what he's missing out on and want you back, but I bet by that point you won't want him.

You're not being childish.. we all go through it, honestly. Have a :hugs: from me. x

the best way to "win" him back is to get over him and be happy (possibly with someone else). he will be jelous and annoyed that you have moved on, will want to get back with you, but by that point you will be so over him that you wont even care

trying to decide whether I should go and speak to him tomorrow or not, if I'll be able to hold myself together for long enough xx

Don't do it! You'll just feel even worse that you caved afterwards. I know eactly how it is please don't put yourself through it.

I've got to go and sort things out with him, we need to talk about things as we haven't really sorted anything out. Yes we've split up but he's still the father of my child and we need to talk about things. Just got to hold myself together until I leave and cry my heart out afterwards.

xx

A breakup is so hard when carrying this mans baby its heartaching :(

I have no idea why you split up but I do worry over you saying 'win him back' did he decide to break with you or did you do something wrong? Don't beg is my opinion if hes been an ass (if) let him come to you and keep your dignity?

*Hugs* x

Don't worry Wobbles I wouldn't try and win him back because I know I'm not what he wants. It's just one of the many stupid things that runs through my head on my down days. We ended it because he didn't have the right feelings for me, we still spent most of our time together after the split and then he gets his self a new GF and I get kicked to the curb.

It's just hard that's all.

xx

I know how you feel. I've hated myself at times because i sit there waiting for the next message or phone call (which rarely comes) i've never been reduced to that before. All these hormones make it worse sometimes too. One moment i think this is fine, life goes on i can handle it. Than i'm going out of my mind almost screaming and contiplating love spells i could put on him.

yep that ones crossed my mind too lol. I was supposed to meet up with him today to talk about things and now he's said he probably won't be home till 9ish as he's got work then going out for a bit afterwards. I think this is more important to talk about than him going out and probably spending the money he owes me too!!

xx

Just like you can't learn to love somebody, that somebody can't learn to love you.:hugs: I've been there and I'm so so sorry, but trust me, you will find somebody who deserves your love and who will love you back for WHO YOU ARE. Don't change who you are so somebody else will accept you, be yourself, you're the only one there is.:hugs:

Don't worry Wobbles I wouldn't try and win him back because I know I'm not what he wants. It's just one of the many stupid things that runs through my head on my down days. We ended it because he didn't have the right feelings for me, we still spent most of our time together after the split and then he gets his self a new GF and I get kicked to the curb.

It's just hard that's all.

xx
I can imagine a little - Me & OH wnt through some patches whist I was pregnant and it was sickening to think I'd be alone!

Good for that dick going and finding himself a bit of stuff! Tbh as much as both parties have right to go find new loves its so much different for a pregnant woman in many ways and he could have had some decency and stayed himself for a while since he doesn't have any balls to stand up to what he should from what I've read lol!

lol thanks Wobbs, I'm going to meet him this morning to talk about things and it probably sounds silly but I'm really scared. I guess I just didn't think he'd ever actually get his ass in gear to talk to me, i'm probably going to forget everything I want to say to him and I've promised myself I'll keep it together but don't think I'll manage to do that.

Anyway thanks girls.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back