Probably miscarrying...

It's ironic how many years I spent preventing pregnancy, only to find myself in this situation of wanting another child for 6 years. It's so frustrating. When I conceived my ectopic, we didn't have a ton of sex, either. It just kind of happened (after 5 years). I'm 33 and feel my clock ticking...I possibly don't have another 5 years, you know what I mean? I feel like either my husband doesn't get it or he's at peace with not having another. It's so complicated!!! I pray for another baby every day.

I hope you find yourself pregnant again soon. Are you trying naturally right now?

we are trying naturally but I am little worried because I have been feeling a little tug on my right side where I had my ectopic. But I had a little bit of pain on the left as well. Today was ovulation day for us.
I know that every woman is different but I had a talk with my OBGYN after my ectopic and he said that I have 3-4 good years ahead of me - actually, I don't remember the exact number he gave me- and a couple of ok but not so great years left, meaning that our chances of concieving are good even at this age and I am 38! So don't stress about age yet. Of course after my ectopic he warned me about the odds of having another ectopic rising now and did say that since I have scar tissue on my left tube and now a history of an ectopic in my right tube that it would be best to remove them but he didn't out rule natural pregnancy happening and carrying to term. It's a risk I want to take right now. Call me crazy... Maybe I am.

Thank you for the reassurance. I know women have babies into their 40s and everything turns out fine. I think doctors scare me a little bit with what they say.

Fingers crossed everything works out for you! I know I feel pain from time to time and wonder what's going on. It's amazing how in tune you are with your body when TTC. I think it's sometimes a blessing but also a curse :)

I didn't track my ovulation this cycle, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated around the 18th. The two week wait is my least favorite part of the cycle. All I do is sit there and wonder what if.

It is both a blessing and a curse. I hate that it makes me more nervous knowing what is going on. The first time I got pregnant I was so disappointed with everything that I had truly given up on the idea of getting pregnant naturally. We had pretty much booked my surgery to get my tube removed and then had plans on trying one last IVF cycle.
Now all I do is worry.
I think I am doomed because of it...
And yes, the two week wait is the worse.
Keep me posted...

AF showed up today :( I saw it coming, though. The good news is I will be finished with it before we go on vacation.

Feeling bleh.

Just had my third MMC (surgery was last week at what would have been 11 weeks, baby died at 10). Yesterday would have been 12 weeks and I spent most of the day in tears.

I think ours is male factor (DH is on medication which I think is leading to DNA fragmentation). When DH gives up the medication he is in awful pain with rheumatoid arthritis. He did give it up before first MMC but not for long enough.

If it is the sperm, we can't even try for 6 months :(. I am so so so upset. I am even considering donor sperm/ leaving OH because I am 35 (nearly 36) and desperate for a baby. I have one DD, he has two other kids.

I wish we weren't on this thread :(. Big hugs to you girls.

Sweetkat I am sorry, I just saw this post. A month late.
I am so sorry for your loss.
Did the doctors say something about the medication having a negative effect on his sperm?
Are you sure it isn't just stress?
I know that when I wanted to get pregnant and it wasn't happening I began to lose it a bit. Stress devoured everything; my job, my ability to function socially... DH and I were fighting and crying a lot.
We even had two failed Ivf rounds before we had our son. We were a mess.
I am just saying- obviously we aren't all the same nor do we react the same but make sure you don't forget to breathe once in a while and do something non baby making related that suits you.

I wish we weren't on this thread too.

Momwithbabies, also just saw your last post. I don't understand how this happened.

Hope you are all well.
AFM ... We are trying naturally. Nothing happening yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->