probably tmi but can anyone relate?

Gratitude93

Reaction score
hey ladies, I am pretty miserable here lately. I am eightwks two day. My acute sense of smell is making everything horrible, nausea is pretty bad too, but the things that are bothering me the most is that I frequently have bowel movements and diarreah (sp) at least once a day. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also I am eating regularly, but at the first hint of hunger I am having extreme hunger pains. :(

help!

Yep the poo is horrid. It hurts my tummy as if I've never gone before.
Everything your experiencing is normal. *squish* x

Apart from the diarrhea this is me all over! My sinus are terrible too! My nose is blocked and full of gunk, but i can smell everything! I find myself snacking every waking hour the hunger pains are so strong! The nausea... dont even get me started on that one! I hope it goes away for you soon :flower: xx

Ladies I cured my nausea! For now anyway! Lemon squash has gotten rid of it! Sounds odd but it's worked for 2days now :happydance: give it a try!

Pregnancy always upsets my stomach. I had hyperemesis with my lo and already feel sick this time. I ate lemons last time. Everyone at work thought i was weird lol and i couldent stand smell of mint

Pregnancy always upsets my stomach. I had hyperemesis with my lo and already feel sick this time. I ate lemons last time. Everyone at work thought i was weird lol and i couldent stand smell of mint

My mums friend was a smoker and so was everyone around her but when she fell pregnant with her 5th, she coudlnt stand the smell of cigarette smoke! I remember going there for a halloween party a few years ago and she literally MADE everyone take a mint after they'd finished smoking and she punted them all outside which she never usually did! There are some benefits to pregnancy i think :haha: xx

Yep, feel your pain! My tummy is in a constant state of distress!

My mums friend was a smoker and so was everyone around her but when she fell pregnant with her 5th, she coudlnt stand the smell of cigarette smoke! I remember going there for a halloween party a few years ago and she literally MADE everyone take a mint after they'd finished smoking and she punted them all outside which she never usually did! There are some benefits to pregnancy i think :haha: xx

oh definitely lol, I am so sensitive to smells when pregnant lol luckily lo's nappies don't bother me

oh definitely lol, I am so sensitive to smells when pregnant lol luckily lo's nappies don't bother me

Oh, lucky you! My LO's nappies are out of control! They stink! xx

funnily enough other babies and toddlers nappies bother me much more lol, I don't know why and luckily lo is wanting to try toilet training

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->