Probably wishful thinking but hey

Hays

Reaction score
Something keeps catching my eye but I know it’s probably sod all as per. This is with afternoon wee too so not the best move!

18F75AB3-8578-4AFA-BC35-57E63233D26F.jpeg

Something seems to be catching my eye when I zoom right in, but I don't know if I've got line eye or not! Good luck! :)

I have no idea what day I ovulated but I had chronic ovulation pain from cd6-cd10 so I would say I’m anywhere from 6-8dpo x

So I took that pic straight after and went off and then just went back to see it and there’s this... evap?

ECD60346-3BBC-4206-8DCE-91BA6903E613.jpeg

The lines are too far apart too aren’t they?

I don’t think it looks like an evap. I say early bfp!

I'm not sure how long it was there before it came up, and it doesn't look very pink.

I'm pretty certain its an evap, will try another with FMU tomorrow

I can defo see that. The first pic looks like u took it when the dye was still going through it. Most reassuring thing to do it to restest tomorrow using a frer. That will give u a much more definate line as this stage. Good luck

That looks positive to me ! Congratulations

Hey hunni hope you don't mind I drained the colour for you and if it wasn't pink it wouldn't have still showed up, I'd say early bfp xx
Screenshot_20181122-201745_Chrome.jpg

Aww that defo looks BFP on the last pic that tdog posted. I so want u to test with a frer. Reckon you would get a good strong line

Oh wow how do you drain the colour?

Thanks for doing that hun, I’ve just never fallen naturally and my first was IVF so I can’t let myself believe it’s real if that makes sense x

Oh wow how do you drain the colour?

Thanks for doing that hun, I’ve just never fallen naturally and my first was IVF so I can’t let myself believe it’s real if that makes sense x

I understand hunni your very welcome, I have a app on my phone with me being a poas addict I used it a lot lol :blush: xx

Haha love it! Thanks for helping x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->