Problem - it's molar (quick update p4)

Just wanted to send you lots of :hug:

and some :hug:

and also these :hug:

You are so strong, and i can only imagine how painful this is. I know your day will come x

Hope they let you know what is going on soon, Fx for you that they will tell you sooner, not later...:hugs:

Hun, I'm so sorry, you've had such a tough time lately, I hope things start looking up for you really soon. Thinking of you x

Oh Dan-o so sorry hope things get better for you! :hissy: tell them it's your body and that you have a right to know what's going on! Best of luck!

hi hun.. just wanted to let you know that my friend had a MC, followed by a molar, and chemo. that was about 18months ago, and she now has a gorgeous happy healthy baby girl. she had a tough journey just like you are having.. im not pretending it was easy for her, but the end result is amazing, and she got there, just like i know you will. you have been so brave and strong up to now, and you will find the strength to get through whats ahead too. you are an inspiration xx

It just seems so unfair that they wont tell you your results. They are YOURS!
Dan-o, i'm so sorry this is getting dragged out for you xxxxxxxxxxx

so sorry hun i hope you get some proper answers soon and arent left in limbo like this. you really dont deserve this and i hope that you will be able to start ttc soon and not wait a year. a friend of mine went through this though i dont know much on the subject. thankfully she didnt have to have the chemo and just had her hcg levels etc checked :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->