problem with pockets :-(

tannembaum

Little Elsie bums mum!
Reaction score
Now Elsie is moving LOTS and climbing on EVERYTHING ive found the insert in her pocket nappies kind of squishes into the middle causing the legs to get soaked through. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice? Am i going to have to use aio's from now on? :-(

Does she need to move up a popper size in her BTPs? I can't remember this happening with M when she got on the go.

I find with nappies that there are often phases that they then grow out of. So don't sell in haste as this may be a temporary blip.

if she is using the newborn insert, use the big one, if she is using the big one, add the NB insert.
Aio's are good too!

the insert is just slipping on the PUL on the back, so you can always add a liner on the bottom( a NB prefold) if necessary to keep the insert from scrunching up. most girls need at least the 2 inserts in the middle, just like a lot of boys need extra in the front. LOL

Yeah I would add another insert (any really, probably as close to the same width as the original inserts as you can get) so there's less room in the pocket for them to move around. Maybe try something like hemp; I often find hemp a bit stiff for my liking but that might help with your problem.

Thanks for the help. We're only really using issys atm with the day insert, so ill try adding the night one too.
Do any other issy users use both inserts for normal day time use?

I haven't no. She'll probably have bubble bum given the size of the two inserts together! Do you have any other inserts you could try that would add slightly less bulk?

Or is there any way you could popper up the nappy tighter around her waist? So less opportunity to slide about.

You could ask Michelle for advice on the Issy FB, she's really good at responding to questions.

have u got any little lamb boosters?? if u add one under the issy insert it stops slippage we have that problem atm too the issy inserts are quite smooth but the LL are fluffy n give enough grip without being bulky

Ahh great advice, thanks both :)
Where can i get the ll boosters?

Ahh great advice, thanks both :)
Where can i get the ll boosters?

Thank you. I'll take a look when I have some money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->