Problems with EX Boyfriend

JJandPix

Reaction score
I broke up with my ex boyfriend a year and half ago and i've since found a new partner and we're having a baby together in 7 weeks. My ex boyfriend however does'nt seem to get the message that we are over even though he's moved on and has his own Girlfriend. Every time my current partner passes him in town my ex boyfriend and his friends yell abuse at him, calling him names and generally harass him . It really get's me fustrated as my OH has done nothing to them and if they want to yell at anyone they should yell at me as I was the one who broke it off as the relationship was bad and I was'nt happy. They also come into my work every sunday and stay until around closing whilst my OH and I are working. It's like stalking and i'm getting angry. I know it's not good for me to get stressed but right now i'd like nothing more than to punch my ex boyfriend in the face! Does anyone else have this problem? xx

I'm not in the same situation as you but didn't want to R&R.

I'm not sure what to say, but if I were you I would just ignore your Ex and his immature friends, and carry on your life as usual. I'm sure after a while he will get the hint, he is clearly jealous and that's why he is shouting abuse at your OH.

It's not woth getting stressed and worried over cos that will just cause unwanted stress on the baby.

I work with my ex still, and although I wouldn't class him as a 'friend' we are civil and he knows about my LO and has congratulated me, so hopefully your ex will soon get the hint and leave you and your new family alone.

xx

It does sound a bit like stalking if they are specifically looking for you at work. It sounds like jealously to me!

I suppose you have a few options. You could ignore them (I probs would try that although if it's persistent maybe that won't work), you could ask ex face to face why he won't back off or if things become really extreme (ie he's following you and OH everywhere) you could make a complaint to the police. :shrug:

soo i have two ex's exactly like this and they both found out im pregnant and both had a few very not-so-nice things to say to both of us. I wasnt impressed especially because my one ex is in my prenatal class so i gotta deal with him every week. best thing to do is be happy ignore it dont let it bother you and tell your bf now how you feel and that your sorry about your ex.

Didn't want to R&R I am sorry that he is causing such problems for you and hopefully soon he will get the picture :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->