Problems with Kiddiecare?

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
We did a big order (over £400) with Kiddiecare. We received an email saying the items had been despatched (one delivery with 3 parcels, another with one.)

We received the delivery with 3 parcels the following day and were really happy with the products.

The other parcel took a week longer to arrive (despite being despatched on the same day.)

We ordered a toy box and have just opened it and it's a pink princess one instead of the jungle one we asked for :dohh: We just looked on the website and they no longer sell the one we wanted, but they never notified us of this or told us they would send a replacement. The pink one really won't be suitable as we're having a jungle theme.

Has anyone else had problems such as this, and how have Kiddiecare been at replacing things or refunds?

We're going to phone them tomorrow but I was just wondering what kind of response to expect.

Thanks

I've had a problem with my carseat and it was arranged to be collected yesterday and nobody came but i called this morning and someone came within a couple of hours, won't know the outcome until tomorrow but they were quite helpful. Maybe give them a call and explain the problem and see what they suggest? surely they will collect and refund if it is their mistake

I had a problem with my baby swing - They sent a replacement the very next day and picked up the broken one at same time no fuss first! :D

Thanks for the replies :)

We phoned them today and apparently the toy box we ordered was the last one, but they got the box mixed up with the girls version and sent it to someone else so they have to wait for that one to be returned before we can have it.

Should have it by Tuesday though :)

well i can officially say...I HATE KIDDICARE!! :hissy:
They sent my carseat back to me today and apparently it had been repaired but as soon as i unpacked it it was still broken, got a really shirty bloke on the phone who wanted to charge me admin and handling fees to collect and repair a second time. I lost my patience and said i'd call them back when i'd calmed down! So mad!!

I have to say we have always found kiddicare very helpful but thats probably because we live 2 miles from where the warehouse is so we've never had stuff delivered we just go to their store and pick it up. We have had countless problems with our Bebe Confort pushchair and they have always fixed it while we wait. I'm sorry to hear they have been a bit rubbish with you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->