problems with orders from very???

SophiasMummy

Mummy to Sophia
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone else here uses the very website and has bought anything off it as i bought a jacket 2 days before xmas knowing it would be a couple weeks anyway. well my account sed it will be delivered by the 24th january which i though is an abnormaly long time for an order and now just had an automated phone messege from them just saying my order will be delayed not giving me an estimate or anything. which i think is realy rude they could at east have the decency to phone me in person.:growlmad: im so annoyed with them and just send them an email asking how long it is delayed as i am moving house soon and have already waited ages for this jacket.

You've just reminded me I bought something xmas eve and still not recieved :/

Well, one item is due 18/1/11 and the other has sold out.

i had a few items never show up without contact from them in november i had to call them over a month later and they said it was sold out very bad service

I once ordered a dress from very, telling me it was on 4 week delivery which was fine, then got an email telling me it was gonna be another 3 weeks. I just rang up and cancelled it...joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->