problems with precious little one/saplings?

summer rain

Mum of 5
Reaction score
My OH ordered the saplings space saver cot from PLO last Monday from the site it appeared they had it in stock in their warehouse and it said 2-3 working day delivery; there are some places that sell this particular cot on the high street but since they costed a few quid more we thought we'd order it. Last time we ordered from PLO they shipped the item in less than 24 hours. Anyway it came to Thursday and still no sign of it so I did the track your order thing on the site and it said it was being sent directly from saplings (had I known this I would have ordered elsewhere; as I could see hassle coming from this a mile off) and should have got to us by the 10th. OH and I emailed PLO and asked what was going on and they said they spoke to saplings and they said they had sent the item to us with a courier and due to some error had not been able to deliver it; I then emailed back and said which courier is it and what type of error as we wasted every single day last week staying in waiting for the blimming thing so it wasn't that they tried to deliver it but couldn't, PLO said they had no idea but the courier (and had to press them that it was initial city link) would phone us and arrange a day to deliver, we are still waiting for initial city link to contact us. We have emailed PLO back but it was quite late on Friday so they may have not got it yet asking for which ICL depot it is so we can contact them ourselves and try and get them to deliver because we know from experience we will probably be waiting indefinitely otherwise for them to contact us. I wish they would have been honest and written on the site to begin with that this product comes from the company direct/a third party and may therefore take longer; then we could have thought about it and got it elsewhere :growlmad:

hey, just wondered if you got your cot in the end?
I ordered by buggy two days ago and it said In Stock, delivery within 5 working days, but i havent heard anything since, i have heard horrible experiences with PLO and wondered if you got your cot in the end?
thanks lisa x

I had same issue with my carseat said on website it was in stock and would be 2-3days delivery but after 3 days we phoned to be told the stock had not arrived yet and they were having problems with the supplier:growlmad: why not say to be ordered in from another source, mis advertising or what! anyways got it after 6 days waiting and nearly having to bring baby home in a borrowed pink carseat and he wouldnt have been impressed looking back at the pics of him leaving hopstial when older:haha:

I had problems with PLO with our cot, it was over a week late and when it arrived it was all battered and it was a nightmare to get them to deliver a new one and pick up the old one, wasn't at all impressed with their customer service!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->