problems woth follow on milk

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
since summer is having 3 meals a day now, ive decided to put her on the follow on milk as it is designed to compliment a weaning diet.
Before she was on SMA hungry baby milk and cow and gate bedtime milk which she still gets as she loves it and doesnt spit up no where near as much as normal. so i thought i would try the cow and gate follow on milk as the other one agreed with her.... made her really sick, so i put her on the SMA follow milk but thats making her really sick aswell!

i dont know what to do as i cant keep swapping milks all the time but it doesnt seem to be agreeing with her, any suggestions please!

I dont know if you have walmart there but i bought the parents choice 6-18+ follow on milk and he hasent gotten sick at all ..

I havent tried others as hes been on parents choice since birth

Did you try mixing it in with her regular formula that her tummy is used to ?

I never put Carly on follow on milk , as i didnt know i had too , and it never done her any harm sticking to her usual formula.
I am in two minds wether to stick ella on it as she is at the age to but she is doing well with the forumla she is on. (Aptimal hungry baby)
Just use the milk LO is takeing well :)

yeh think i might put her back on sma hungry baby milk, her weight is perfect so cant be doing her any harm!

i was advised not to use follow-on milks as they are a bit of a marketing scam really, so that you recognise the packaging and buy the first milk as they aren't allowed to advertise first milk. maybe just stick with first milk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->