Prochlorperazine for dizziness

sammie13s

Reaction score
Today I'm feeling so off balance. Even turning my head makes me feel dizzy. Just a general dizzy, fuzzy head feeling. Has anyone taken this in pregnancy. I'm 8 week.

Hi Hun my doc gave me this on Monday Cos I was sick of the nausea and dizziness. It seemed to help with the nausea that day but then next morning I was sick again. Rang docs again Cos really fed up of feeling like I’m gonna fall over and having to lay down all the time! He then gave me cyclizine. This was also supposed to help with the dizziness but yesterday I was really bad with it. Rang docs ...again! Cos I was really starting to think it must be something other than pregnancy but saw a lovely female doc and once again nope it’s just pregnancy aghhh!
I was a bit better today but I think that might be because I took the pill 20 mins before I got out of bed, I then sat up for 5 mins before getting myself up. Basically slowly getting my body used to being upright.

I really hope it works for u. My doc said they’d rather I be on your one Cos it’s been been used for longer

Awe what a nightmare luv. The dizziness is awful isn't it. I'd rather have the sickness. I also have this annoying head pressure feeling too. Daily headaches. I'm fed up. It's really getting me down. Mg moods have dropped massively. Xxxx

Awe what a nightmare luv. The dizziness is awful isn't it. I'd rather have the sickness. I also have this annoying head pressure feeling too. Daily headaches. I'm fed up. It's really getting me down. Mg moods have dropped massively. Xxxx

I feel exactly the same, I actually feel a bit depressed and anxious because of it. Today I feel a little better thank god. Not as dizzy so either the pills are working or it’s going lol. How are u getting on with the pills?

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I hope that the medication will help you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->