professional photos

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
Well today i took Annabelle to have some professional photos by pixi fotos and i think i might need to remortgage my house i spent that much money.

I have got some beautiful pictures but they cost me £200 and i know that is such alot of money and i really havent got it to spend but they made me feel so guilty, the girl really did her job properly.

she was saying so which wants do you want to get rid of, i felt too guilty to get rid of them all as they were so beautiful i couldnt just choose one so i had to have all the ones i liked lol, my house really isnt big enough for a million pictures of baby Annabelle everywhere in the house LOL.

i got the exact picture i wanted of Annabelle naked lying on her tummy with little wings on her back, she looked stunning, cant wait to get them and i can show them to you all
do you think i am mental or has anyone else felt the same?

Lou
xxx

£200 isnt so bad, i know someone whos spent waay more than that on pics!

ive just spent £115 on jacks pics, and that was a lot of money for me. You do feel pressured, cos they are so good. But its worth it, i cant take good pics of jack, he just isnt interested, but his prof ones came out fab! The memories are priceless xxx

Awwww I took London to have hers and spent a lot as well!!! :hugs:

I'd be the same...I know I wouldn't want to say no to some of the ones I liked and I'd probably end up buying them all. I'm sure you'll be so glad you got them all when she's all grown up though!

Can't wait to see them! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->