Profile pics

mightyspu

No life since Aug 2009...
Reaction score
I am having problems uploading an image for my profile pic. What file format do you accept? It tells me how many pixels/how big it needs to be, and I have made sure it's within those boundaries, so I am scratching my head as to why I can'r get it to work?

Thanks

Is it teh avatar you are trying to get? avatar and profile picture are two different things :)

I know, I am after a profile pic, but the avatar does not work either!

hmm not sure but will let admin know

I am having problems uploading an image for my profile pic. What file format do you accept? It tells me how many pixels/how big it needs to be, and I have made sure it's within those boundaries, so I am scratching my head as to why I can'r get it to work?

Thanks

The easiest way is to just try to make sure your image is a JPEG. I know that GIF (animated) files will not work for avatars...not sure on Profile pic. But JPEG always works :headspin:

Thanks

The easiest way is to just try to make sure your image is a JPEG. I know that GIF (animated) files will not work for avatars...not sure on Profile pic. But JPEG always works :headspin:

Must've been having an off day! Thanks:thumbup:

:headspin: Glad you got it working!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"