Progesterone and hcg results??

taurusmom05

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello all! I am about 5w2d...got my progesterone and hcg results today!
Progesterone: 24.5
Hcg: 6000

Do these seem promising? I know it really matters how they are growing...particularly hcg. I go back Wednesday morning and my dr. says if it doubles, we will then schedule a scan. Biting my nails until then!!

pinkpassion thank you for your reply! I was so eager to schedule a scan today...so when she said she wanted me to retest Wednesday, my heart sank a little. It's so nerve racking in the beginning weeks!
It looks like our due dates are very close!! :) :) :)

Thank you, mbg! I am trying...it took us 4 years before we were blessed with this bfp. Feeling a little on edge! I appreciate your reassurance!! :) :) :)

Good luck with your beta tomorrow!! I hope you get a great number!

Thank you, mbg!! I am so anxious! Tomorrow at 330 seems so far away right now! I can't wait to post my results!

They seem really good.

My hcg was 544 at 5+2 and 2 days later 590. My progesterone was 14. My doctor said it isn't viable as my hcg wasn't doubling and my progesterone was below 20. He said anything above 20 is what they look for.

Good luck :hugs:

My doctor also said that when HCG gets over 1000 you can usually see something on the scan so if yours doubles I'm sure you'll get to see something!

Kmx...Thank you so much for your response! I am so sorry your doc said your pregnancy wasn't viable! :( hugs to you!!!
I will post my results as soon as I get them today. I'll probably feel so nauseous and anxious until then! Hoping to schedule a scan asap!

Numbers look great!! After 1200 it can take up to 96 hours for your hcg to double so don't worry too much😉

Thank you, melfy! I didn't know that! That makes me feel much better! *hugs*

48 hours after my first draw, which was 6200....I got a beta of 11400! Dr. thought that looked good and put me at a guesstimated 6 weeks based on labs and LMP. First scan is 10/14! Thank you guys, for your positivity! I have been on edge the last few days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->