Progesterone Cream Users! I have questions for YOU!

Jaxie086

Reaction score
I am going to start using progesterone cream to lengthen my LP. Right now I've had 2 cycles where I believe the little bean just didn't have enough time to implant. I would get implantation blood around 11dpo and one or two days later, get my period (I never spot like that before a period normally).

Anyway, the cream I got has 500mg per ounce and 22 mg per 1/4 tsp. It says I should take 1/4-1/2tsp twice a day. But I read online that you should only have 15-25mg per day, which would mean taking 1/4tsp only once a day.

How much do you take a day after you ovulate?

I start at 3 dpo. I take 1/4 teaspoon twice a day about 12 hours apart

I don't use cream. I have cyclogest pessaries, I have 800mg a day, 2x 400mg. 15-25mg is a tiny amount.

Such a low amount of the progesterone in the cream is absorbed by the body , there is no harm in using more then the recommended amount , if your progesterone is seriously low I would use double the amount 3 times a day till you can get a prescription.

My doc says use twice a day, 1/4 tsp. Mine is progestacare and it has measured pumps so I use one full pump twice a day-12 hours apart, and only after you are 90% sure you O'd. It can prevent ovulation so make sure...then I keep using it until AF shows. If you do get a BFP keep using it through 16 weeks. It worked on my LP

My doc says use twice a day, 1/4 tsp. Mine is progestacare and it has measured pumps so I use one full pump twice a day-12 hours apart, and only after you are 90% sure you O'd. It can prevent ovulation so make sure...then I keep using it until AF shows. If you do get a BFP keep using it through 16 weeks. It worked on my LP

Okay that's good! A 1/4tsp twice a day is what I've been doing since I ovulated. I even use a measuring spoon to make sure I'm getting the exact amount (mine isn't a pump).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->