• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

progesterone level?

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I will be 4 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Monday at 3+4 I had bloodwork done... my hcg was126 and my progesterone was 16.1 , I had a repeat done today just to compare, but I'm curious if my progesterone looks like a good number.. they told me if it went upnor stayed the same I would be ok, but if it drops any ill have to go on progesterone suppositories... but my previous pregnancy my progesterone was 19 so I feel like it should have been at least that! Am I being ridiculous? !? I am not too worried, I just want yalls opinion! Thanks!!!

My doc likes it above 15. Ive also heard as long as its above 10 its good. I'm sure youre fine!

I guess I'm also curious if it has to build up in the beginning? I was pretty early when I got that test.. I'm just trying to pass time until I get my results in tomorrow!!!! I guess after so many losses I'm just wanting everything to go perfectly ... this will be our first baby!!!

I know, I've been there! It wont plummet over night so even if its low - you'll have time to get suppositories. Ive been on them since ovulation. with this pregnancy and my last. Good luck!

Totally normal! Mine was 10 at 12 DPO and they were fine with that. It has since gone from that to 16.6 at 14 DPO to 14 at 16 DPO to 17 at 18DPO to 19 at 24 DPO. I am 6w5d now and my next bloodwork is on Friday.

When mine dropped just slightly early on I was totally paranoid but they said that it was totally fine and as long as it's in the range of 10-20.

You will see MANY women on here with much higher P4 numbers which adds to the stress. You can't go by everyone else's experience. I've found plenty of evidence online staying that above 10 is fine.

Anyway, I demanded to be put on Crinone, which they gave me, even though they were adamant that it was totally unnecessary and I took it for a week and then stopped because it was so gross and gets completely caked inside you to the point where you literally need to scoop it out by hand.

It sounds like you are just fine, but if you have to go on a supplement, make sure you ask for oral. The cream is gross and it doesn't show up in your blood work since it isn't absorbed by your blood stream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"