Progesterone Levels . . .

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey Girls,
When you have your CD21 tests what should the levels be to indicate Ovulation?

Hey hun

I believe a level over 30 should indicate that ovulation has taken place and the test should be done 7 days after ovulation. So if you ovulated on cD15 then CD22 would be a good indicator. If the results don't show the desired result and your period hasn't arrived they often suggest a re-test to see if it was just delayed ovulation.

When's your test?x

Well fingers and toes crossed! have you been using OPKs or does the clomid screw them up?x

i've been using them and cbfm. cbfm has said high since cd 10 opks still say no!

I was told anything uner 10 u did not ovulate, anything between 10-30 is questionable. Anything over 30 confirms u did ovulate. Good luck. XXX

Try not to worry about OPKs (easier said than done). I used the clearblue Digis for 4 months but didn't always get a positive - GP told me that OPKs don't always show that you ovulated (my bloods came back okay) and i know a few people that never ever got a positive on their OPK and they now have babies!

Fingers crossed you get a good results next week x

thanks girls - i sure hate this waiting game!

good luck hun...dy think estrogen is the same thing? must be as thats wot ive been tested for 2 see if i O get results thur...wil let u all know, pls keep ur fingers x for me :)

I'm pretty sure anything over 15 is an O. When I had mine done, it was 21 and Dr + FS said that was fine. However that was done on CD21 and I O around CD 12 so it would've been lower than it would had I had it done 7DPO.

Good luck for your prog test.

I've just had confirmation from FF that I O'd on CD16 i'm having tests done on monday which will be cd22 so hopefully that will be ok.

did u get a peak on ur monitor? well as uknow i got my results bk yday and she said anything between 300-1300 means uv O and mine were 738, but mine was estrogen,still cd21 tho, so thats how i got told!! good luck hun x x

hiya, i had two tests done as my cycle was very long and irregular. i was tested on cd 21 and 24 (i think) and the first test was 44 and the second test was 88! the hospital though i was on clomid. gp said she didnt know whether this was meant to be high but sent me on my way anyhow!!!! i know its meant to be over 30 but not sure how high its meant to go. i've had another test with another gp so waiting on that one.
good luck
x

wow that's hi meisha, could it be a sign of PG too then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->