Progesterone sups until delivery?

CorrieAnne11

Reaction score
Hello, im not new here but am on a new computer and cant remember my login info and email address to change the password, Im Corrie Anne member since 2009.
Ive had 9 preemies so far and only one term baby who was my first child. My last baby was born at 31 weeks. This pregnancy we did something different and went on vaginal sups instead of the injections. To my surprise im sitting her at 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I stopped taking my sups at 36 weeks and then a family crisis happened out of state and i had to leave. My dr put me back on the sups until i get back( which will be on moday) ill be 39 weeks then....... I have a question for this i promise haha.
Can this make me not go into labor on my own??? i mean ive never heard of using it past 37 weeks. Has anyone continued until delivery and labored spontaneously? I dont want to be induced or have a csection for not going into labor bc of the prog

Sorry I have no advice but want to comment so your post gets bumped. Sending love.
Perhaps call your consultant and give your concerns x

I think it's probably a rare thing not many on here have gone through. I would say if it could do that you'd have been told about it by your consultant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->