Programmes you used to watch avidly but now don't???

v2007

Reaction score
Mine was Shameless.

I used to love it but now i don't even know when it's on tv let alone watch it.

Anyone else??

V xx

I used to be a Hollyoaks devotee (in the days of Jambo, Sol etc :lol:) Now I cringe when I hear the title music! Kinda the same with Shameless for me as well, I used to love it but I think it's dragged on a tad toooo long - I haven't a clue what's happening now! :flow:

It was soaps for me, I used to love all of them - eastenders, hollyoaks, corrie, home and away etc. Now I hardly watch a single episode of any of them xx

Smallville, 20/20, What Would You Do, and What Not to Wear. Got tired of them I guess. I loved What Would You Do but man the people on the show not reacting & stepping in is kind of a bummer, not to mention that some of the situations and the actors they hire aren't always believable.

Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice(Is that even still on air?)..Those are the main ones I used to watch every week but I just gave up on them. They started to seem repetitive. All evening soap operas basically.

Hollyoaks, I must be getting old I can't relate to it anymore :haha:
I've started watching re runs of footballers wives lately, it is amazing! So tacky and brilliant. And Gary Lucy is hot!!

all the soaps, hollyoaks, shameless i cant think of any more atm x

Oh so many :( just dont have much time for tv anymore. Biggest ones are:

Hollyoaks
Shameless
One tree hill.

Same here... Shameless, used to watch it all the time now it doesn't interest me

neighbours, home and away, emmerdale, corrie, desperate housewives, holby, big brother, strictly

Eastenders, such drivel. Depresses the hell out of me.
Shameless, should have ended on its high years ago!
Watchdog, used to have proper complaints but now devote it's time to bashing Tesco. I bet they would care to much to the Sainbury pricing fuck ups I have pics of! Plus Anne Robinsons arms scare me. Bring back Nicky Campbell!!!!!!
Desperate Housewives. ditto Shameless.
Hollyoaks I dip in and out off but not the same as the Old days.

Shameless, Big Bro, Gok Wan, Holby City, Come Dine with me

Desperate Housewives, Hollyoaks.

Sometimes it's not that I've gone off them but if I've missed a couple of episodes I never seem to get back into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->