Programmes you used to watch avidly but now don't???

When I first went off on Mat leave i LOVED Jeremy Kyle!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: I almost got addicted and laughed out loud at the guests. But now I just find it soooooooo horrible and exploitative and I can't stand that jumped up little twit!!

I also hate EastEnders now...rotten people doing rotten things to each other. It was my OH who asked if I could stop watching it as he hated it so much and felt it was just nasty, and now I am so glad I did.

Neighbours, Waterloo road, I dip in and out of hollyoaks and just the last few weeks started watching corrie again after years!

Oh yeah I used to watch jk everyday and on itv2 but it's so repetitive lol

WWE wrestling. Me and oh used to watch it before we met but it's so crap now. TNA wrestling is wayyyyy better. Plus it's on challenge so we can watch it on freeview and not just when we visit oh parents who have sky lol.

Jeremy Kyle - I still have it on in the background because there's naf all on in the afternoons but I think I've seen almost every episode about 5 times so it's a bit samey now. I don't even like jk I just used to laugh and be shocked at the people on there.

Skins - watched the first three series, even have them on DVD but tbh after the first two series it was never the same.

Grey's. I think I gave up 2 seasons ago. I'll probably catch up at some point.

Hollyoaks here too!! Think it was when they brought in all those awful new characters. Oh and Big Brother as well, although I did watch the celeb one :) xx

Skins - I watched the first series and loved it (I think I was about 14 and they were all sooo cool :dohh:), second series but wasn't keen, and after that I gave up because it just turned to shit.

Hollyoaks - Used to be hooked but I stopped watching it when I moved in with FOB cos they whinged at me, then I tried watching it again a little while ago but when you're not 'into it' it's just sooo shit!

ER ~ I miss that show!!
Dexter ~ It got way to creepy for me
DH ~ Just phased out of it
The OC ~ Might start watching that again
Skins (Season 1 and 2) I hated they had new casts for each series :(
Countdown, Catchphrase, Family Fortunes, Takechi's Catle ~ Dip in and out of

Eastenders. Have never bothered since the whole baby snatch thing.

Hawaii Five O (the new one) watched the 1st season but can't be bothered to this season.
Blue Bloods - good show just don't have time to watch anymore
Two and a half men - can't stand Ashton Kutcher so wont watch the new one. He's just not Charlie Sheen.

ER is on Sky Atlantic.

My Sky goes on Halloween so no more for me :(

V xxx

V sky have just sold Atlantic to virgin media if that's what ur movin to

We can't get Virgin where i am :(

I am cancelling my Sky, the package is a rip off.

V xxx

Labour and birth programmes!!! I was obsessesed both times before my boys were born , not watched one since giving birth!
And x factor (dullsville) and shameless after season 4 , too repetetive !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->