Progression- FRER, please help!

Keepsmiling91

Reaction score
Hello ladies so I got my BFP on FRER at 11dpo,

Here are my tests at 11dpo, 12dpo and today's (13dpo)

I would have been due AF today, im just worried there isn't enough progression in my tests? X

With my two daughters I didn't test until after AF was due so don't know what to expect with early testing x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 55
Same tests just closer photo x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 16
Looks loads darker on each one!

Thank you so much ladies, ive never tested early before so have no idea what to expect, and now ive stupidly compared my progression to others who are the same DPO and some of there's are so much darker! Im petrified of chemical x

Looks perfect to me! Xx ive had 6 chemicals and I had a v faint line with each that never got darker xx

I'm having a similar problem with FRER. My lines are darker than yours but aren't getting darker...in fact today's is lighter than last night's. How are yours doing? Any darker today?

Here's a picture of mine...can't work out how to rotate it. :(

https://i68.tinypic.com/2s141v9.jpg

Lines look fab. Congratulations on your BFP hun xxx

LouOscar- yours look fine to me and nice and dark!

Ive heard from quite a few people that their evening tests can be darker than their morning ones, I noticed ur 13dpo was an evening test, then 14dpo was morning, that might explain that x

Mine also seem to be darker in the evening than morning x

I took another today this afternoon (I ran out so couldn't take one this morning till I went to the shop)

It seems to have gotten darker, im still so nervous though and begged the doctor to check my HCG Levels with a blood test (so have an appt tomorrow & Monday) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 17
Thank you ladies, ive posted a new thread now as im sick with worry! My tests have now started getting lighter, took one yesterday afternoon (16dpo) slightly lighter, didn't think much of it, so tested at 5.30pm again, even lighter! So woken up this morning (17dpo) FMU and it's as light as my 13dpo! Is this it now? Am I loosing baby? :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 13
:hugs: hopefully its just different time of day? Or not as concentrated urine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->