PROGRESSION ON PG 7 - Getting comfy for a few days.

I can't 'see' it as such but
Something's catching my eye on the tesco test

Something is catching my eye on the tesco test hun as well xxx

That's again girls. I've got that 'out' feeling now. I know 9dpo is still mega early so i need to have words with myself. I just. BLAH. You know.

Sadly today's 10dpo test is more of the same so I can guess that any lines I'm seeing are just what always show up on this brand of test. I'll post a photo anyway, but I think that what's there is just the antibody strip of whatever. I might see if I can drive into town on my lunch today to get some FRERs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 32
I do see something still!! I usually don't get any real line till 12 dpo so don't sweat it!

Something is still there hun,im keeping every thing crossed for you xxx

Someone named "Sausages" just posted a positive FRER on Countdown to Pregnancy, and I had to come check and see if it was you. Is it???

Oh my word guys can you see this?!?! The line came up in like two minutes!! Does it have any colour?? I am worried now because of those evaps. :( of it came up straight away it can't be an evap can it??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 99
Someone named "Sausages" just posted a positive FRER on Countdown to Pregnancy, and I had to come check and see if it was you. Is it???

It was me!!! Do you think it's positive then? What about those dodgy FRER evaps?

My brain is all over the place!!!

You can see color clear as day. BFP!!

I feel like that's exactly how mine look in person right now!

Thank you so much! I am giddy as a flippin kipper right now!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance:

AAAAHHHHH!!!! Thank you!!! It's starting to sink in now.

I think I might be pregnant!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->