Progression pics on Black Cohosh Root tea-

Jaycrew

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I'm on CD 5. I started the Black Cohosh Root Tea on CD 3 on my heavy flow day- Very heavy flow that am (tmi) but leaking through a super plus and using a overnight pad- that's how heavy I normally am on CD 2-3 turning med on CD 4.

Anyway that afternoon CD3 - my AF went from heavy leaking in the am to very light in the pm. So it obviously helped with AF and cramping and moodiness like the box claims to do.

CD 4 yesterday very very light, CD 5- today spotting. My normal cycle is 6 to 7 flow days.

My poas addiction told me yesterday to see what my opk would look like. This is pretty dark for this soon into my cycle- so I'm thinking this stuff maybe doing what is says it can do...Stimulate egg production and slow the egg down in its travel to give My sperm some time to meet, greet, and conquer. The earliest I have every seen a pos opk was on CD 9 last year. and the latest CD 21. Normally though for me I get pos opk on CD 17-19. cycle ranges 28-32 days, with normal on 29-30.

I choose this because of how often me and DH get a chance to BD- and also I don't want to feel pressure with having to do it- with he and I our schedules conflict so bad- and when we get a moment together - we sleep lol or he drives me insane and somebody is sleeping on the couch- uh huh and its not me. ; )

Hopefully this month will achieve some very pos results. I will keep updating- I just have this feeling I may OV sooner than I think so -I'm back on the wagon, this time with a little help. I'm supposed to stop taking it once I confirm OV- but I think Im going to just stop once I get a pos OPK. Testing every day for pos results!!!
Anyone who wants to stalk join and share is more than welcome! A little company would be nice!!! XOXOXO

I want to also add that I have read up on herbs- I wouldn't recommend to do it unless you have researched it and even inquired about them. Certain herbal supplements can do more harm than good depending on the person. XOXOXO

Attachments

• 2ndphotocd4nov_deccycle.jpg
    2ndphotocd4nov_deccycle.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
Good Morning just updating for those who are interested in the progress. This is SMU today - yesterday results were pale pink - not good enough to capture on camera- so I let it be- this is today's- usually start getting a pos opk around cd 12 Ish to 17ish sometime short surge sometimes long.

nov25cd8smu.jpg nov25cd8smu2ndpic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->