Project Baby:- Starting August!

emalou90

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
Our TTC date has been moved forward.
I should be ovulating late August (depending on my second period since having the implant taken out)

This will be baby number two :flower:
Anyone else?
Would love some buddies this time around :thumbup:

Xx

Hi and welcome in advance to TTC! I'm Liz and have a 19 month old DD with my OH. We've just started trying for baby #2 (it's my birthday on 3rd August and OH asked me what I wanted, Nancy's brother or sister was my answer and that was that lol!) I have PCOS and irregular cycles so not sure when I actually ovulate. I've ordered some OPKs and a BBT so hopefully i'll have a better idea very soon :flower:

Good luck on your journey Liz.
I've heard with pcos it's a bit difficult to pin point things.
Hope you'll be getting a BFP when I get mine :) xx

hi! im Kerri, 22 and I have a daughter turning 2 on August 12! we've been actively ttc since May. but i havent had a period since being put on the implant in march 2012. i had it taken out in april this year and though im still ovulating, without a period im depending on opks and i just bought a bbt for next month! having an odd month, but if i dont get a bfp this month, I'll be O-ing around the 18th-20th of August!

welcome and good luck!

Aww Im really pleased you managed to persuade him :)
Where's the journal update miss? :) x

Hi there!

I am Kate and I am 26. My LO will be 3 on the 26th August and I have just come on my AF this morning. And this is going to be our first cycle TTC No.2!!

I also have PCOS and irregular cycles. I have been using BBT and OPK's though the last 6 months in preparation. My cycles have varied between 31-40 days (this month was 31 days and have been taking lots of vitamins etc. so I hope this is helping!)

I am getting married on the 12th October so fingers crossed I will be keeping a little secret on my wedding day!

Goodluck everyone! xxx

Hi Ladies Im Kristan. I just got AF this morning as well. I should be o'ing on the 10th of August. I have 2 kids, my daughter will be 10 in September, my son just turned 8 and my SO has 2 kids as well. My sd is 12 and my ss is about to turn 6. We both want a baby. He said we will have yours, mine and ours lol our daughters call us the brady bunch! I know we are kinda crazy to want another one but we do. We have been trying for almost 6 months. I was on the awful depo and it has screwed up everything! I have been using a calendar to determine when i will O but this month I'm going to start doing temps and OPKs as well. Good luck to u all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->