Projectile vomiting - help!

jax

Reaction score
Max started being violently sick on Monday night, nothing would stay in his stomach at all so I took him to the doctors on Tuesday and they gave him the once over and then prescribed Dioralyte. He isnt too fussed about taking anything so it has been a real mission...all he wants to do is sleep...Wednesday am try him with diluted milk (1/4 strength) and 30 seconds later vomited across the room. So we went back, told to give it another 24 hours on Dioralyte and come back this morning. Went to docs and was told to try diluted milk for his next feed...projectile vomiting once again. AHHHHHH!!! called them and guess what...back on dioralyte for 24 hours.

So that will make 3 days of no food just dioralyte. Have any of you had experience of using Dioralyte for so long? I can't find info on it anywhere...so worried, what would you do?:cry:

My max was sick like that too about a month ago , The only thing he would keep down was his cereal as it was thicker ..but he too took pedialite and stayed on it for the 5 days he was sick ..he'll slowly get better hun

I don't know hun but I hope he feels better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->