Promised myself

mwel8819

Reaction score
That when I had good news I would share it on here because all I see on here is bad news. :( So here it is... Baby D's first pic. Measuring right at 9 weeks with a strong hr of 170! I was so relieved when I saw this little baby. I've been worried for weeks just because of everything I read all the time. :cloud9:

Attachments

• Baby D.jpg
    Baby D.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 24
Yay :) so amazing :)
I get to see our baby in a few short days!

Aww thanks for sharing. Congrats! Went for our 9 week scan today and had hr of 170 too! Maybe we're having girls ;)

Aw I was scared too! But once you see your perfect little babe on the screen, all the worry fades :) congrats!

Btw ValentinesGal, my babes HB was 168 in my first tri and I'm having a girl for sure. Maybe there's a little truth to that old wives tale ;)

My daughters HB was 160 all the way through. This one so far is 128 so we are hoping that means a boy! Either way it is really nice to see some positive stuff on here. Thanks for sharing

Aww thanks for sharing. Congrats! Went for our 9 week scan today and had hr of 170 too! Maybe we're having girls ;)

Maybe!!! Have you been sick? I haven't been real sick and that is what leads me to believe it is a boy. But then again I don't like meat right now and that is usually a girl...so what do you do? Haha!

Aw I was scared too! But once you see your perfect little babe on the screen, all the worry fades :) congrats!

Btw ValentinesGal, my babes HB was 168 in my first tri and I'm having a girl for sure. Maybe there's a little truth to that old wives tale ;)

Aww congrats on your girl!!! :happydance:

Maybe!!! Have you been sick? I haven't been real sick and that is what leads me to believe it is a boy. But then again I don't like meat right now and that is usually a girl...so what do you do? Haha!

I've been nauseous 24/7, but not actually sick. I know the old wives tale says high hr is a girl. DS1 had high hr though, but DH is convinced this one is a girl lol I think it's fun to see if the old wives tales hold true or not :)

Me too! Nauseous all the time but haven't thrown up yet. Yes it is. You will HAVE to let me know when you find out what you are having. Haha! My hubby is an ultrasound tech and says there is no truth to it but whatevs...a girl can dream. Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->