pros of a section

I'm having a c section Monday n I'm feeling nervous! Its elective as my first child was an emergency section due to her getting stuck n me having small pelvis so this was best option for this baby as she is measuring on the large side! I had my pre op assessment today so its really hitting home its happening! Im liking all these positive stories there helping my nerves x

@hopefullys Don't stress over it, it will be a breeze.

For me the worst part was the epidural. I feared natural labor because of the epidural and didn't realize that I had to get one with a section. They didn't bring hubby in till it all starts and by the time he got settled into his seat, the baby was out.

I think we're all prepared now. I can't wait to meet them! My partner is very helpful and knowing he'll be doting on me and the babies is a relief.
1 day is quick but I'll be over the moon to go as long as we're all feeling up to it :)

Hopefully - Good luck Monday too! It's nice knowing we'll have our babies in 3 days!

Its surreal isn't it knowing in 2 sleeps we r going to be meeting our babies! I'm just going to have to have a word with myself Monday morning and try relax! I just cant imagine what my little princess is going to look like! X

I'm jealous
I wish mine was Monday.
But not at 32 weeks obvs :)
Best of luck ladies.
Ye get to hold ur littles super soon xxx
Hope all goes totally fast and smoothly for ye.
Keep us in the loop as to how ye r getting on please
Nerves r totally normal xxx

Yes fingers crossed all goes well cos I'm a scaredy cat! Hope they do me in morning I'm frightened of being so nervous I will faint! X

Aw hugs hon.
Hope u get done fast.
I saw another mom say elsewhere if u turn up a little early u might get earlier on the list
But I'm not sure it works that way everywhere.
That's the part I know ill be most nervous for too
The waiting for it.
Least when its happening u know its all closer to bub and being done with it.
A friend of mine said it feels really fast during it.
Feels like only mins in total.

I forgot to say hopefullys that's why I'm having section too
My little man got stuck and as a result had a stroke and broken shoulder
Now has cerebral palsy, epilepsy and autism as a,result
I had episiotomy, infection and high blood pressure after.
So def a wise choice for us and bubs I think
Xxx

Oh sorry to hear that lile that must of been just horrendous n defo makes having a section sound much safer for baby. I keep telling myself that n glad I wont have gone through 36 hrs in labour beforehand aswell as baby getting stuck. I be so relieved when its done! Not looking forward to the soreness after but I'm already sore now with my hips n everything anyway! X

@hopefullys - You are worried about fainting, I almost did..twice! The anesthesiologist told me to let him know if I was feeling light headed so he could get me the meds to prevent it. He was monitoring my blood pressure and could see it dropping. I got the meds twice and they worked like a charm! If you really think you will faint let them know before you go in, I am sure you will have an anesthesiologist there.

Ok thanks yep I will tel them beforehand I'm worried about fainting I don't want that happening if they can help it! X

Oh sorry to hear that lile that must of been just horrendous n defo makes having a section sound much safer for baby. I keep telling myself that n glad I wont have gone through 36 hrs in labour beforehand aswell as baby getting stuck. I be so relieved when its done! Not looking forward to the soreness after but I'm already sore now with my hips n everything anyway! X

I've heard planned sections r so much easier to recover than emergency
Cos u haven't had any labour
So u shouldn't be exhausted as well as physical recovery.
Nearly there now hon
U will hve ur little bub very soon xxx

I've had both a ceserean and then a vaginal birth with number 2. If I had a 3rd I'd have an elective ceserean.

• No going overdue
• No swollen vagina
• No tearing
• No feeling like you've got weights hanging from it.
• No agonising stinging when you wee.

For me the recovery from my first ceserean was 100% easier than a vaginal birth. 5 weeks on and I still can't stand up for more than a few minutes without feeling like all of my organs are going to fall out of it!

Thanks girls I need this positivity to keep me going cos I'm terribly anxious today I keep taking deep breaths! X

Thanks hanni
Sorry ur feeling bad
But it does make me feel better about my choice
Hope u feel better soon hon xxx

Hugs hopefullys
U will do great.
Try sleep tonight.
Then focus on each step by step tomorrow
Step one get to hosp
Step two check in.
Etc.
Don't let ur mind go too far ahead
Except for thinking about baby cuddles :)
That's how I do things I'm nervous about
If I let myself race ahead.
I work myself up.

Thanks liles I will try remember that today I really don't want to feel so anxious 😩

Good luck hopefullys.

Im feeling anxious too but just think; 24 hours, its done and our babies are finally here.

Following the advice by taking it one step at a time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"